𝟎𝟎𝟐𝟒

Começar do início

Samaje felt someone pop her on her shoulder leaning her head back and looking at Tabina who raised his brow "Don't start Terr-Tabina" she said laughing before leaning her head back up as they continued with the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"These females be for everybody," Jacob said as he broke down his weed "Know that shit you gotta play yo part ya know I just play my part and keepin' it P I got so man-" Debo was saying but Samaje cut him off.

"Bruh you just keep doing stupid shit and saying stupid shit but you got so many what hoes? Huh?" Samaje said to Debo making Jacob go quiet and himself "Maje look I was just pla-" he was trying to say but Samaje just waved him off "If you finish that sentence Imma slap the fuck outta you cause who says that shit when you have a whole girl cause if I wasn't right there listening yo ass would've never been playing like fuck up outta here but you got it most definitely" She told him walking away.

"Samaje you good?" Benet stopped her as she came outside "I'm straight Debo ass just fucking stupid his dumbass" Benet rolled her eyes shaking her head "I'll get on him for you" She said walking over towards the boy and Jacob.

Samaje went over to Brooklyn, KJ, and TJ who were sitting down when they were all playing the Dare Jenga she sat down beside Brooklyn as KG the cameraman came over sitting down on the couch.

"They saying these females for everybody," KG told them making Brooklyn make a face confused "Who is everybody?!" Brooklyn shouted over at Debo and Jacob.

"How y'all feel about that?" Samaje shrugged her shoulders picking at her fingers "I mean hell everybody is for everybody" TJ said as KJ agreed with him "I feel like we match-make now" KJ spoke.

"What do you mean for everybody?" Brooklyn asked "We for everybody nothing crazy but we are for everybody" TJ answered "Options are open...well except for Samaje's ass over here," KJ said but the girl shook her head "No I'm open to now the fuck like y'all said everybody for everybody shit" Both boys looked at her confused and shocked before looking over at KG who just shrugged his shoulders behind the camera.

"Jacob you for everybody?!" Brooklyn called out to the boy who nodded not caring "He said yeah his little big-headed ass" Samaje treated "He said yeah" Brooklyn said hurt in her tone as she shrugged.

"Can you stop drinking my drink please I been said that" Brooklyn told KJ "Mannn this show is something I mean everyone chilling everybody friends everybody for everybody now as you can tell but uhhh...I don't feel any type of way about it shit happens so you just gotta let it happen" Samaje said agreeing.

"Naw for real everybody is for everybody shit," TJ said having the girl nod "Wait Samaje you're not for everybody what about Debo?" Brooklyn asked the girl and she just rolled her eyes pulling her hair up into a ponytail "He got so "many hoes" which is what he likes to say which is cool I don't even give a fuck" She told them getting up and making her way into house.

>Confessionals<

NADIA|| So I guess Samaje and Debo got into it cause she was irritated and stuff with him which is understandable cause Debo's ass is odd for saying what he said but I mean he gonna learn one day when Samaje stops fucking with his ass.

TJ|| Samaje's ass got up and left from talking to us and I think well actually her and Debo got into it again after they just got cool cause this nigga said some stupid shit and I honestly feel like that was weird personally not just cause oh she my ex but cause like why say that on a show with a girl you supposed to be only worried about but hey! I mean that's on him if he fuck up.