....INTRODUCTION....

TARA MAHAJAN

 A joyful girl who loves to spend her life with her family...She is immature, shy, clumsy and sensitive... loves to explore world.... adventure is her life... she is most pampered child in the house....she is the elder daughter of her family.. her aura is so pure...her presence make everything happy and lovely.

She loves wearing traditional on festival or while going to temple only. For work purpose or for travelling she likes to wear western... her style is elegant. 

She is 5'5 in height... brown complexion.. brown eyes.... her skin shine like gold in sunlight and her eyes look like marble in it.. perfect shape of nose with black long hairs which she loves the most in her body.. her natural perfect jawline enhace her beauty..

After the accident her life takes a new turn she started living in Mumbai with her new family unaware of her past and her real family....she is mentally ill not mad but for now her mind is set on her age 6 years.. definitely she is a child now but she is very clever...she is intelligent...her brothers from new family have bad intention towards her while her new mother and father always treat her like their daughter they fulfill her all wishes...they always wanted have a daughter and she is blessing for them.

HER ASTHETIC......

Tara's Family;

Tara's Family;

MOTHER: KASTURI MAHAJAN

FATHER:  MANAV MAHAJAN

BROTHER: HITESH MAHAJAN

BEST FRIEND: RASHMI MITTAL

MAMA JI: JAI TRIVEDI

MAMI JI: ROSHNI TRIVEDI

Two COUSIN SISTERS: RATI TRIVEDI, MAHIRA TRIVEDI

TARA'S SECOND FAMILY;

MOTHER: JANKI

FATHER: GURU

TWO BROTHERS: KARAN, ROHIT

                                                                      ************

RAJ SINGH SHIKHAWAT

He is rude, heart broken,  ruthless, CEO of his own company... He is rich, handsome, 6feet tall men, with dark complexion, grey eyes.... who wants to prove himself in front of his ex-girlfriend.. He lost every thing in his life.. his hopes for living his life is died.. he don't want to live anymore he hates his life... he has no one left in his family he lost his family in an accident.... and the day s his birthday when horrific accident took place from that day he started hating himself and his birthday too... he is very intelligent and always respect women... he might be rude but he is a gentlemen which every girl is needed.

His family is not with him in present time. His family conversations will only shown in flashbacks....his friends might have shown in story.

After meeting again Tara in Mumbai his life takes a new turn his hopes for life started building again.... 

HIS ASTHETIC;

RAJ'S FAMILY:

RAJ'S FAMILY:

FATHER: RAJIV SINGH SHIKHAWAT

MOTHER: NITI SINGH SHIKHAWAT

BROTHER: TARUN SINGH SHIKHAWAT

SISTER: VARSHA SINGH SHIKHAWAT

                                                                                    *****************

(514 words)

                                                                                       THANK YOU....

                                                                     STROY WILL PUBLISHED SOON!

                                                                                     HAVE A GOOD DAY!