"Bullshit bruh me and Nunu is gonna win I don't care," Ash said making Brooklyn, Nadia, and Samaje all shake their heads saying no Samaje went over to look on live "Go ahead and vote for me and Debo y'all cause I don't know what these three are on" She laughed as they all started to fake argue again.

@Melovesinfluncercity: I just love these four together.

@Newbenetnicloespam: Why aren't y'all with the other girls?

"Thank y'all we love being around each other too" Nadia responded to the comment Samaje squinted trying to see other comments "The other girls are getting ready that's why we're not with them," Samaje said.

"The food ready" All four girls turned looking over at KJ "Okay here we come," Brooklyn told him "Okay y'all we out make sure y'all vote for me and TJ byeeee" Nadia rushed ending the live before the other girls could say something.

"Damn bitch we couldn't even say bye what the hell," Samaje said making all of them laugh as they left out the room going to the kitchen to see all the plates laid out.

"Ooouuuu okay don't play with y'all" She clapped "We ate that shit up huh?" Nunu asked making the girls nod "Yessir!!!" KJ cheered dabbing up TJ as they ate.

"So y'all want us to just pick one?" Nadia asked them and the boys nodded Samaje looked around at all of the plates "So some of them have Cheese in the eggs or am I tweaking cause my ass can't see for real?" She questioned.

"Yeah half of them got cheese in it," Chris told her making the girl make a face "Ewww my bad for whoever eats eggs with cheese that shit is just not it for me," She said as Chris handed her a plate that didn't have cheese eggs.

"Wait you don't like Cheese on your eggs?" Debo asked the girl who looked over at him nodding her head "I don't like it cause it tastes weird" she told him as she thanked Chris she noticed the looks on half of the boy's faces as they looked around at each other but mainly Debo and TJ.

"What?" She asked them all making them all shake their heads saying nothing which she didn't believe but she just shrugged it off grabbing a cup of orange juice and sitting down beside Brooklyn.

She took a bite out of her bacon "Okay the bacon is good now let's try these pancakes..wait Chris made these right?" The boy nodded as he drank his drink "Yeah Chris be making some good pancakes so I already know these finna hit" she said before digging in.

Samaje finished her food getting up "That was too good" She said putting her plate into the sink "Samaje is the only one who didn't complain like all the other girls" Cam told the camera   "Well the eggs just needed some more salt and pepper other than that everything else was good to me and I was hungry as fuck so I didn't care".

"Maje can we go talk?" She looked over at Debo she turned her head looking back at Cam who nodded samaje sighed before following the boy upstairs to the shared room.

"Wassup?" She closed the door behind them as he sat down on Cam's bed but she just stood looking at him "I'm sorry about last night I shouldn't have gotten that mad at you about a stupid ass dare" He apologized Samaje sighed rubbing her temples "It's cool Debo I just feel like we really could've talked about it instead of you doing all of that yelling".

"Yeah, I know and I'm sorry for doing all of that and hitting the wall I don't know why I even did all of that," He told her "You did it because TJ is my ex, and were doing a show where shit can get messy and in plus we have messy ass people in this house but we told each other way before that we would talk and communicate but you always blow up you never once sit down and talk to me until I start to ignore you and that's when you realize you fucked up and you gotta stop doing that I mean we're not little ass kids were grown and if we want us to work then you gotta help out to it can't just be me being the one communicating".

The boy nodded before getting up he walked over to her and pulled her into a hug which she accepted wrapping her arms around him "I really do love you Samaje" He said putting his chin on the top of her head "I love you too Debo".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Its.Samajeee

Samajeee

•.

.•

Liked by Benetnicolee, @allbout.nadia, @fvmous_camm, and 932,000 others

@Its.Samajeee: Even tho we argue I still got My Boo back 4life😚❤️. Oh but make sure y'all vote for us!!!!!! @_Famousdebo

View all comments

@_Famousdebo: FOREVER MY GIRL🤞🏾❤️ fuck whoever else.
❤️ by @Its.Samajeee

@Whoisbrooklyn: Too cute!!!!😝👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
↪️@_therealnia: No frl I love seeing this😪👏🏾

@ashcashcc: The two lover birds👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
↪️@Benetnicolee: Yeah on a good day when they not arguing😂
↪️@Its.Samajeee: Shut up Benet😭

@Myloveformajeee: I WILL VOTE ANYBODY WHO GOT SAMAJE AS A PARTNER CAUSE SHE ALWAYS LOOKING GOOD
❤️ by @9tjwatkins_, @dejuane.mccoy & @whoisbrooklyn

@Amb.byrd: Looking too good Maje!!!!😝👏🏾
↪️@Its.Samajeee: Thank you Ml🤞🏾❤️
↪️@_famousdebo: Damn Angel thanks for saying I look good to wtf
🤣 by @Its.Samajeee & Amb.byrd

Authors Note:
So our babies talked like I said they was gonna do and they put that shit on and by the way don't miss any hints up in this chapter for stuff that is gonna be brought up later on in the story but for now just stay tuned.

Word count:
1641