ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs

Start from the beginning

Emily sighed. "Kat, I'm trying to look out for you. I don't want anything to happen to you and I know damn well Spencer doesn't want anything to happen to you either"

Katherine nods. "Can we just keep this conversation between us?"

Emily nods and looks back into her eyes. "If you promise to stay away from Jason"

Katherine looks at Emily and smiles a little and looks away. Emily looks at her for a few seconds and then starts to walk away.

Katherine was at her locker putting some books up when Spencer walked up to her and leaned against the lockers beside her.

"Hey"

Katherine looked over at her and smiled a little. "Hey"

Spencer then noticed her eyebrow had a small band-aid on it, so she moved her face to the side to get a better look. "What the hell happened?"

Katherine looks at her. "I tripped on my run last night"

Spencer then dropped her hand from her face. "How did you even trip to get a cut like that?"

Katherine scratched the back of her neck. "Um, I took a shortcut through the woods and tripped on a tree root"

Spencer crossed her arms over her chest. "Do you not understand how dangerous the woods are especially now?"

Katherine placed her hands on Spencer's arms. "Spence, babe chill I'm fine it's just a scratch that's all it is"

Spencer sighed and looked into her eyes before pulling her into a hug and resting her head on her chest. "It's not that easy to chill because I worry about you, I don't want you to get hurt"

Katherine wraps her arms around her and runs her hand up and down her back. "I know, I know. But I'm fine and you don't need to worry about me, Spence" she said and kissed her head.

"Hard to do that you know"

Katherine nods. "I know"

Spencer then pulls out of the hug and looks up at her. "We should head to lunch"

Katherine nods and shuts her locker and grabs Spencer's hand and they start to walk to the cafeteria.

-

Katherine was sitting in the middle of Spencer and Aria.

"She's getting tested to see if she qualifies for a prosthetic cornea transplant"

"English, please," Aris said.

Katherine sighs and looks over at Aria. "They're gonna see if they can replace the damaged part of her eyes"

"What are we talking about?"

"Jenna" Aria said looking over to Jenna.

"They're taking out her eyeballs?"

Katherine shakes her head and takes a sip of her water.

"No, it's not the whole eyeball. It's just the flap over the pupil" Spencer said to Hanna.

"Could we not talk about eye flaps while we're eating, please?"

"They really think that this can work?" Aria asked.

"I don't know"

"Toby says she still needs to take more tests to see if she qualifies but... it's possible" Katherine told them leaning back against the chair.

"Wait, so if Jenna gets her sight back does that mean we're off the hook for..."

Spencer looked at Hanna and shook her head. "No. I mean, guilt-wise, maybe but if you break somebody's leg with a baseball bat even if that leg heals, you could still be charged with assault"

"She wouldn't come after us. She still thinks we have Ali's tape"

"But we don't. And that'll be much easier for her to figure out if she can see" Spencer said.

"But guys, maybe if she can see again we fan stop all this whispering. She'll lose her taste for revenge"

"Yeah, or things could get worse," Spencer said.

"It's already so bad. How can it get worse?"

Spencer then placed her hands and arms on the table. "Well, for one, she will be able to aim a gun"

"Look, Spencer's right. Jenna's scary enough with four senses. Can you imagine what she's gonna do to us with all five"

"Jenna's not that scary, or at least she doesn't scare me," Katherine said and stole some of Spencer's drink since she finished hers.

Spencer looked over at her. "Really?" she asked with a small smile.

Katherine smiles back and kisses her cheek. "Yes really"

Katherine was on her way to Rowan's while on a call with Emily.

"So, you think that 'A' was outside?"

"Somebody is watching us. I don't know how, but they are. Kat, what am I supposed to do? We can't play cards forever" Emily said freaking out.

"Emily--"

"If those lab results get out I will be permanently screwed. I will never get to swim on a team again"

Katherine sighs a little. "You're playing poker. Bluff"

"That's easy for you to say. It's not your relationship 'A' is kicking around"

"Well, at least you didn't have A chase you, so yeah I think I have had some kicks along the way from that fucker" Katherine said.

"I'm sorry. Yes. Of course, you have. This is awful... Wait what A chased you?"

"Um... No. How's your stomach?" Katherine asked trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject. But it's the least of my problems"

"Yeah, well, if you end up back in the hospital then 'A' really wins"

"Did A really chase you?"

"Bye, Emily" Katherine said hanging up and pulling into Rowan's apartment building parking lot.

Edited: no

{1377}