Kiss Me

"I don't think I can go to this wedding." April rambled. "My dress is strapless. I am basically naked from the neck up and Jackson and I can not, will not-"

"April. Calm down. You can borrow a dress from me if you need to. I brought options. They're just all long." 

"Why does it need to be long?" Emma gave her a look. "Come on, Em. You are a smoke show-"

"I don't know if I want to flaunt robot leg yet." 

"It's hot." April told her. Emma laughed. 

"I mean, I do have tha navy dress I wore to the Mercy West new years party."

"I remember that dress! I love that dress."

"And it's floor length." Emma nodded. "And then I don't have to try to walk in heels." 

"Maybe wear your hair up this time, it has a sexy back." 

"Then it is decided." Emma nodded. "Now, have you decided?"

"I'll just have to wear my strapless dress. Green is kind of my color."

"Kind of? April, there is a reason my wedding colors were gonna be green."

"They still can be." April wiggled her eyebrows.

"This again?" Emma asked.

"I'm just saying. I think the next wedding is gonna be yours." April sang. The two walked into the attendings lounge where Jackson and Alex already were.

"Hey. I grabbed all the options from the car." Alex pointed to the three options that were hanging on the closet. Emma smiled, grabbing her navy blue dress. 

"April, which ones?" She threw two pairs of sandals on the floor.

"Black platforms." Emma nodded, walking over to the nearest outlet to plug her curling iron in. 

She took her dress to the bathroom to change into.

"Wait for me!" April ran in. "I zip you, you zip me?" 

Emma nodded, sitting on the toilet to take her shoes and pants off. 

"Should I do my signature curly ponytail or-"

"That's not even a question." April shook her head, turning around so Emma could zip her dress. The blonde reached up and zipped the green dress. 

The best part about this dress was that Emma didn't need to wear a bra. More so she couldn't. 

"Girl, Karev is gonna put a ring on it tonight." April checked her out. The blonde laughed. 

"Shut up." Emma told her, opening the door. 

Jackson and Alex watched as the girls walked out of the bathroom, throwing their scrubs into the hamper. 

"April, I think we should actually." Emma said.

"Oh, we would be great together." Emma nodded.

"Put my shoes on lover?" April laughed, grabbing the sandals off the floor.

"Anything for you, hun." April bent down to put her shoes on.

"Uh, what is happening?" Jackson asked.

"It's actually our wedding." April told them.

"Damn, should have moved quicker." Emma felt her face heat up.

"Why yes." April looked at the blonde. "You should have." 

Emma gave her a warning look, standing up to walk over to the closet to retreive her makeup bag and portable mirror. She sat near her curling iron, seperating her hair into layers.