Long-lost Sibling

Start from the beginning

I blush but say," Please? I want to walk into your world on my own two feet." I give him the puppy eyes hoping it would work.

"Not fair," he says, "you can't give me that look and expect me not to do anything you want. Alright, alright. I'll put you down but as soon as we're on the other side, I'm picking you back up."

'We'll see about that' I thought.

"Yes we will," he says, reminding me that he can read my thoughts. I glare at him. He smirks. Sighing, I walk up the steps to the door. I go to open it but he stops me.

"Um, fair warning, on the other end my parents and siblings are waiting to meet you. They know thay I've found my mate and they really really want to meet you," he says apologetically.

That made me a little nervous so I asked,"Can you tell me a little about your family before we meet them?"

"Sure," he says," let's go in and sit on the couch. You don't enter the other world until you go out the back door."

I nodded and he opened the door for me so I stepped in. Despite it looking small on the outside, the place was actually pretty big. It even had stairs to go to a second floor and a basement.

"Wow," I say.

"Looks better on the inside doesn't it,"Tarris says, amused at my amazed face. I nod, still too surprised to speak.

"Come on," he says while slightly laughing," lets find a seat before you pass out."

I let him lead me to a gray color couch. Tarris sits down and as I go to sit down, he pulls on my arm causing me to stumble and end up in his lap. I wiggle to get away.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," he purrs. At first, I didn't understand what he meant. Then, I felt his 'little buddy' nudging me in the butt. I blush and let out a squeak. I immediately stop struggling. Tarris laughs at the predicament I had gotten myself into and says," Don't worry, I'm not gonna jump you...yet."

That last part made me edgy but I didn't say anything.

"Alright, where to start...," he begins, "My parents are Clara and John Gray. I have 4 siblings, two older and two younger."

"So your the middle child," she asks interrupting him.

"Smack dab. Now hush if you want to hear the story. Anyway, before I was so rudely interupted-"

"Oh cry a river. I only asked a question,",she says, interupting him again.

He scowls and looks down at me. "You know, your in prime tickling position so I would keep quiet until the explanation's over."

I decide to keep quiet, even though I wasn't ticklish. "Oh really now," he says, reading my thoughts," Wanna test that theory?"

Immediately, I'm bombarding with his fingers on both my sides. I squeal and try to jump away. "Oh no you don't," he says and pulls me back," I'm not done with you. You gotta say mercy."

He pulls me back and I end up on the couch with him above me, still mercilessly tickling me.

"Ahh ha ha ha! Please! Stop!," I shout.

"Say it," he says, still attacking my sides.

"M-m-m-me-mer-mercy!" I nearly scream while laughing.

He stops. That's when I notice the position we were in. His elbows were caging in my arms while his waist was between my legs. I look up at him to see him looking at me, his face very close to mine. He leans forward and my lips are on his. He groans and nibbles on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny him access. He growls, then grabs my hips and pushes his hard-on against me. I gasp and he immediately takes the oppurtunity.