TJ - Traitor

TJ didn't know who to trust anymore. These people were supposed to be their family. To be people they could trust. So why were they taking them? Did they know where they were this entire time and just let them suffer? They had so many questions and had no clue who they could turn to.

"Where are we going?" Adita asked Teo.
"Somewhere."

Code word. Safe place. Why is he using code words?

"Nowhere?" They asked.
"The moon."

Traitor. Who? What was going on?

"Moon?"
"Orange."

Oliver? How?

"Orange?"
"Quiet!" Jeremiah snapped. "Elepahants everywhere."

Eavesdropers everywhere? Why is Oliver tracking them? Has Oliver gone mad? What is going on? TJ was so lost they had no clue what to think. Or what to do.

"Elephants know woes?"
"Duh!"

Their code words aren't theirs anymore. They felt their heart break even more. How did they learn thir words? Did Oliver have them followed the entire time they knew his family? What about everybody else? 

Is Jordan here?"

Silence. They could swear they could hear crickets. They tried asking again only for Teo and Jeremiah to walk away.

"He threatened Teo remember?" Adita reminded them. "He's trying to convince them he doesn't have his humanity."
"Right. I forgot."

They followed the two men into the house where Luna and Olivia sat on the couch. The boy jumped up seeing TJ. When Adita walked in, Olivia froze.

"You're supposed to be dead."
"That's an amazing way to greet your mother, Olivia."
"You died. Dad told us you died, that you were eaten by wolves." Olivia cried.
"I did die, Olive."

Olivia looked down, tears streamed down her face. Tj wanted to comfort them, wanted to take away her pain. But felt because of how long they have been gone it was wrong.

"What do you mean? You're standin right in front of me."
"I'm a vampire now Olivia."
"Does Dad know?"

Adita nodded, tears pooling in her eyes.

"How long?" Olivia asked.
"Since Jordan was two."

Olivia left the room, TJ wanted to follow. But knew nothing would help the betrayal Olivia was feeling right now.

They needed to know what has been going on with Jordan. And if James doesn't come to them today then they will go to him tomorrow. He doesn't get to escape this conversation or saying hi to TJ after months.

"Where's James?" TJ wasn't giving him a chance, they needed to know now.
"Jordan's room."
"Okay. Thank you." They started to leave the room after Luna gave them the answer.
"But, he..." Luna started but TJ just walked out of the room.

As TJ got to Jordan's door, emotions they thought they had suppressed came flooding back full stream. As the first tear dropped, the door opened. Arms surrounded them, and they wanted to fight them off. To get away, but those arms were the only thing keeping them from falling to the ground.

"I got you." That voice. TJ knew that voice.
"Breath, little one your okay."

TJ looked up to be met with James, but this wasn't James this was his wolf. They wanted to know the answers to ther questions, but if this was the case. They doubt they were getting them any time soon.

"You're not James."
"Am I not?"
"No, you're, you're his wolf."

The man let go of them once he was sure they were steady, and began walking back into Jordan's room.

"And how did you know that?"
"Your voice. It's more gruffer. Also I just knew, like a feeling."

The wolf looked at them, suspicion and sadness in his eyes. TJ wanted to hide, to not be in that situation anymore. But this wasn't something that would let them do that.

"How?"

TJ titled their head, a habit they picked up from Jordan.

"What do you mean how? How did I get the feeling? How could I tell the difference in voices?"
"No, none of those. How are you still a wolf?"