Well, the car's engine shut off before we could reach the airport. We're almost 3 kms away and there's no way we would walk with these luggages.

Driver is too guilty to even look up and poor him got scolded by Daksh Bhaiya.

"We should look for a taxi as soon as possible".

"Bhaiya bhi na, unhe toh jakr btati hu, what's the use of having collections of these luxurious cars huhhhh!!!!

(I will see him after reaching)

She screamed again, her voice is giving me headache and cherry on top it's mid June.
Her throat will ache too for sure.

So without wasting any more time I stood on the footpath and started looking for taxi....and you know what we won't get the thing when we're in need......

No taxi was vacant and some didn't stop.

I heard Aastha scolding Daksh Bhaiya again on the call and maybe Abhimanyu bhaiya is also cursing from the behind.

"Sunn kaddooo, don't scold Daksh bhaiya, he's not at fault".
(Listen, pumpkin)

I told her calmly and wiping the sweat I resumed looking for taxi.

Delhi ki garmi!!!!!
(Delhi's summer)

I was completely focused on the work clutching the phone, trying to book a cab, let's see if we'll get cab faster than this.

Not paying attention to what's going on around, as I look down on the screen, a loud screech was heard, it's more like a vehicle got hit harshly.

My head snapped towards the direction from where the noise came and my eyes widened in horror when I saw a man fell harshly from his sports bike. His friend maybe who was following him on other bike stopped and rushed to him.

My instincts were saying not to pay attention but how can I not when someone might've been injured. There's no problem in asking if he needs help, right.

"Aastha, look that man fell from the bike so harshly, he is not even able to get up see, come on let's go and help him".

I pulled Aastha pointing towards the other side of road.

That was the biggest mistake I did, only if my doctor instincts would've never interfered and kept me busy with my own matters.

"Oyye aloo, have you gone crazy, time nikla ja rha hai aur tujhe unn bikers ki padi hai".

(Hey potato, have you gone crazy, time is passing and you're worrying for those bikers)

Aastha shouted and struggled to stop me but I was adamant on helping those poor fellas.

We both reached to them after crossing the road.
He was still on his helmet sitting upright and clutching his elbow while his friend was worriedly asking something in different language.

Wait, are they foreigners!??

As I approached near him, I could feel his intense gaze from inside the helmet, since his head was following my movements . His body seem to be stiffened maybe due to trauma of accident. This usually happens to people though.