CH. 39 Favor for silver

Start from the beginning

"He, looks great in anything." Emilia says as she stares at him passionately.

"He's alright." Megan says jokingly as they both start drying him off now.

"What's going on in that head?" Emilia asks him as she wraps her arms around him from the side.

Megan looks at his face and can tell what's on his mind. She puts her hand on his lower back and her other on his pelvis.

"What favor do you owe Argent now?" Megan asks him which makes him sigh and Emilia look confused.

"Favor?" Emilia asks.

"It's just a business meeting in a few days. I'll be back on time for the party." Y/N informs them.

"Is it dangerous?" Emilia asks and he doesn't say anything.

"Y/N!" Emilia says and he sighs before walking in the main bedroom.

"Y/N we have a baby on the way.. What do you have to do exactly?" Megan asks him as he sits on the bed.

"I don't know.. I just have to go to the meeting and get us equity in the company." Y/N answers.

"What company?" Emilia asks as they sit beside him.

"Apple, Argent wants a certain percentage and I can get whatever for myself." Y/N answers as he rest his arms on his knees.

"That's it?" Megan asks suspiciously making him turn to her.

"That's it.." Y/N answers making her roll her eyes.

"You had to do more in 09'." Megan says.

"Megan." Y/N lets out and she crosses her arms.

"What happened in 09'?" Emilia asks curiously.

"Argent helped Y/N beat the Scaria case." Megan answers making her eyes widen.

"Then you owed him a favor for that." Emilia puts it together.

"Yea." Y/N replies.

"What did you have to do?" Emilia asks him but he just keeps quiet.

"I shot somebody." Y/N answers making her quiet.

"Jesus... Do I even want to know who?" Emilia asks.

"Better if you don't." Megan tells her as Emilia just wraps her head around it.

"Are you taking Zack with you?" Emilia asks.

"No, he needs to stay here for you two." Y/N answers as he gets up.

"Y/N you shouldn't go al-"I'll be fine." Y/N says cutting her off as he walks back to her.

He rubs her thighs so she straddles his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Y/N grips her ass and starts rubbing it just how she likes it. They kiss tenderly before he plants kisses on her collarbone.

"I'll be fine love." Y/N says as they stare into each other's eyes.

"You better be... now fuck me." Emilia tells him and he kisses her immediately.

Megan scoots back and starts playing with herself as she watches them. Emilia pushes Y/N down on his back and starts kissing all over him.....

~~~~~~~

           Few days later

Y/N walks into his room and drops his bag on the floor by the bed. He puts on his LV jacket and walks out of the room. Once he's downstairs he gets in his car and drives to the meeting.