CH. 11 If the shoe fits

Y/N stands by himself as he sees Tom in front of him.

"Action!" Nolan yells as the scene starts.

Tom goes to swing at him but all he can do is think of the text Scarlett sent him.

Y/N ducks a little late and gets hit for real making everybody stop. Tom's hit sends him to the ground but it doesn't hurt him.

"CUT!!" Nolan yells as they rush to him.

"You alright mate?" Tom asks as he drops down to him.

Y/N lifts his head up to look at him before dropping it on the floor again. He sighs before saying yea and closing his eyes.

"Take ten everybody." Nolan tells them so Y/N can relax.

~~~~~~

"Master Wayne?" Alfred calls out as he enters the batcave.

He spots Bruce and he walks to him.

"You haven't been down here in a long time." Alfred says as he walks the runway.

"Trying to find out more about our jewel thief. I ran her prints." Bruce says taking a look at Alfred.

"Unless she's lost a lot of weight... she was wearing someone else's fingerprints. She's good." Bruce tells him as he shows the person the fingerprints belong too.

"She may be, but we have a trace on the necklace." Alfred replies as he stands next to Bruce.

"We do. I cross-referenced the address she went back to with police data on high-end B-and-E's, and um..
Selina Kyle." Bruce says as the screen brings her photo up.

"The databases are full of close-calls, tips from fences... She's good, but the ground is shrinking beneath her feet." Bruce says looking at Alfred.

"We should send the police before she fences the pearls." Alfred says after looking at the info on the screen.

"She won't. She likes them too much.. And they weren't what she was after." Bruce replies.

"What was she after?" Alfred asks with his hands together in front of him.

"My fingerprints. It was printer toner mixed with graphite on the safe. It gives a good pull and it's untraceable." Bruce answers him.

"Fascinating. You two should exchange notes over coffee." Alfred replies.

"So now you're trying to set me up with a jewel thief?" Bruce asks looking from Alfred to the picture of Selina.

"At this point, l'd set you up with a chimpanzee, if it brought you back to the world." Alfred replies looking down at Bruce.

"There's nothing out there for me." Bruce replies looking up at him.

"And that's the problem.. You hung up your cape and your cowl but you didn't move on.... You never went to find a life. To find someone." Alfred tells him.