CH. 28 Talks and Thrones

"So, you have a baby on the way or no?" Lizzie asks as she eats some of her food.

"... I do." Y/N tells her as his order of burger and fries arrive.

"Well, you did say that you and Megan have your fun together." Scarlett says as she cuts her salmon.

"Yea.." Y/N says as he leans back in the booth.

Scarlett and Lizzie both look up at him and notice he's hiding something. Lizzie pushes her plate to his side and gets up to sit by him. He turns to her and she stares at him.

"Speak." Lizzie tells him making him turn to Scarlett.

"Speeaaakkk." Scarlett says in a zombie voice making them laugh.

"It's kind of bold and arrogant of me though." Y/N says making them roll their eyes.

"You're arrogant though." They both say making him squint his eyes.

"You didn't have to say it together." Y/N rebuttals making them chuckle.

"Y/N what is it?" Scarlett asks him sincerely making him sigh.

"Lizzie, can you see us getting together one day?" Y/N asks as he looks at her.

"Yes." She replies.

"Scarlett, can you see us getting together one day?" Y/N asks her making her freeze.

"Y/N..-"Yes, we all know she can." Lizzie says cutting Scarlett off making her look at her.

"What? come on.. Us three know." Lizzie says before looking at Y/N to continue.

"Would me having a kid prevent you two from being with me?" Y/N asks them.

"Not at all." Lizzie tells him with a smile.

"Y/N, you adore Rose.. I couldn't possibly do anything but love your kid." Scarlett tells him making him nod.

"Is that what you're worried about?" Lizzie asks.

"Not me, Megan.. She thought I would hate her because it would ruin my chances with women.. but I told her it's only three women I would even consider right now and they all adore her." Y/N explains making them nod.

"Well, who are the three girls?" Lizzie asks.

Before Y/N can answer his phone rings and he looks at the screen. He picks it up and puts it to his ear.

"Wassup bro." Y/N answers as he eats a fry.

"You have another job offer." Zack tells him.

"Why did they call you?" Y/N asks confused.

"I don't know, I think they think i'm your manager or something." Zack replies.

"What is it for?" Y/N asks.

"Game of thrones." Zack answers making Y/N think about it immediately.

"What is it?" Scarlett asks as she can see him thinking hard.

"Is Megan ok?" Lizzie asks.

"Huh? Oh yea she's fine and i'm alright Scar." Y/N tells them as they continue to eye him carefully.

"I'm gone let you know by the time I get home bro. See you later." Y/N tells him.

"Alright, later." Zack replies before they hang up.

Y/N's phone goes off indicating that he just received a text.