CH. 29 Something New? {M}

Y/N and Emilia sit on her couch and watch a movie together. Going through his contract he finds out that he'll get $1M for each episode.

"Woah." Y/N lets out as he reads it.

"What?" Emilia asks pausing the movie and looking at him.

"How much are you getting an episode?" Y/N asks her.

"$500K, how are you? At least triple right?" She asks making him shake his head.

"Double.." Y/N says and she fully turns to him.

"You want to make more don't you?" She asks him curious.

"No, I honestly want to make less if you're only getting $500K.. To be honest though, i'm sure you can get a new deal depending on the success of the show." Y/N tells her.

"You think so?" She asks him.

"They better if the show is a success!" Y/N answers.

"What if they want you to take a pay cut for it?" She asks him.

"I'd take the pay cut or just give you and whoever else some of the money. It wouldn't be something I haven't done before." Y/N tells her leaving her surprised.

"Are you being serious?" Emilia asks.

"Yea, I don't joke about money." Y/N says with a smirk making her chuckle.

"That's very generous of you." Emilia tells him making him stare back at her.

The microwave goes off making them both turn to it. She stands up and goes to get it as Y/N sits his folder on the table. His phone goes off making him pick it up to read the notification.

"Hey, how was the meeting?" ~ Megan❤️

"It was straight, i'm gonna do it." ~ Y/N

"That's great!! I knew you would love it🙂. Where are you now?" ~ Megan ❤️

"I'm hanging out with Emillia." ~ Y/N

"Ooouuuu👀." ~ Megan ❤️

"Shut up😂."  ~ Y/N

"She's fine as hell!! Get on that! I don't want to see you back here until tomorrow! Don't fail me" ~ Megan ❤️

"Sure thing Captain." ~ Y/N

Y/N laughs at the messages as Emilia walks back in the living room. He looks at her and sees that she has on leggings and a tank top. She carries a large blanket and the popcorn. Sitting the bucket down before sitting down herself.

"Come on." Emilia says as she holds the end of the blanket up to him with a smile.

Y/N smiles back before he scoots closer to her. He helps adjust the blanket and he leans back as they watch the movie.

"You know i've never seen this movie before." Emilia tells him as she grabs the popcorn.

"What movie?" Y/N and he immediately sees the beginning of Batman Dark Knight Rises.

"Oh." He lets out as his mind immediately goes to that scene.