CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose

(Y/N's mansion

(Y/N's mansion.)

Emilia is in the corner of the pool, chilling with her eyes closed in the shade. Y/N slowly swims up to her and plants a kiss on her neck. Emilia can't help but smile before opening her eyes and looking at him.

"Eva is in there still sleeping." Y/N tells her.

"Your little sister is so adorable." Emilia replies with a big smile making him roll his eyes before laughing.

"Thank you, by the way." Emilia tells him as they look into each other eyes.

"What for exactly?" Y/N asks her as he kisses on her collarbone.

"For letting my parents come for dinner.. They loved you." Emilia tells him with a smile.

"Your parents are good people.. I see where you get it from." Y/N replies as he leans his back against the wall.

"I can't wait to see where you get all of.. this, from." Emilia says pointing to him making him chuckle.

"I don't get it from none of them.. My family are much more nicer people than me." Y/N tells her and she gets closer to him, putting a hand on his face.

"It's okay to be nice babe.. Especially when you are.. It's not a weakness, it's a strength." Emilia says.

"Not when people take advantage of it." Y/N says before he turns around slowly and stretches his back using the wall.

Emilia sighs before she comes up behind him. She wraps her arms around him making him stop moving. She rests her head on his shoulder as he takes her hand and holds it. While the other hand slowly massages his right bicep.

"People will always try to take advantage love.. You, can't let them ruin who you are as a person." Emilia tells him then she plants a kiss on his shoulder.

"And I happen to think you're a great person." Emilia says before she swims away to get out of the pool.

Y/N thinks about her words as they replay in his mind. He turns and looks at Emilia as she walks inside of the house. He sighs before he swims in the pool a little longer.