CH. 30 An I {M}

"Emilia, come on!" Y/N yells out to her.

Y/N takes out the keys to his Range Rover since he got a call from Ray at midnight. Ray asked to use the lamborghini so he told him to switch it with his RR.

"I'm coming!" Emilia replies to him with a giggle

"I'm coming!" Emilia replies to him with a giggle. He hears another voice with her and it makes him curious.

"Probably just a neighbor." Y/N thinks to himself.

"I was getting you folder that you left by the way.. And look who I bumped in to." Emilia says making him turn to them.

" Emilia says making him turn to them

"Ana." Y/N says with a slight smile as she walks to him, swaying her hips a little.

"It's nice to meet you." Ana replies as they're almost face to face.

"Really?" Y/N asks her as he extends his hand to her.

"Of course, Y/N L/N.. A true movie superstar." Ana answers as she gives him her hand.

"Ana De Armas, Is that the only reason?" Y/N asks her as he holds her hand.

"No, the biggest one is that i've heard how such a good man you are from Megan.. She's a good friend of mine.. There aren't many good men left." Ana answers making him smile.

Y/N kisses the back of her hand and Emilia just smirks.

"Would it be alright if she joined us for breakfast?" Emilia asks him as she walks to him.

Emilia presses her body against him, grabbing his arm and rubbing against it slightly. Ana just smirks slightly as she knows what Emilia's doing.

"I don't have a problem with it. I have to drop this off at my house first." Y/N says.

"That's fine." Ana replies.

"Lovely." Emilia adds before kissing Y/N on the cheek.

~~

"How many more marvel movies do you have left on your deal?" Emilia asks from the backseat.