CH. 10 The text..

June 15th, 2010

Somewhere in Glasgow

Y/N has been shooting for days now and is excited to be working on his own movie. Excited to be back with Nolan, Cillian, Michael, Morgan and James.

On the first day, he did feel nervous when Nolan first said action. Nolan told him to take a breather and he gratefully accepted it. RDJ called him when he went back to his trailer and the two had a nice talk.

They are the only five who've been in all three batman movies. Liam was coming back to be in the third movie making it his second appearance in the trilogy.

He also would be working with Joseph Gordon-Levitt again. The first time in the batman series though. Same thing for Marion Cotillard since both of them were in Inception.

Another person he worked with for this third movie is Tom Hardy, who plays bane. Tom had to put on some weight for the role. He had to put on even more since Y/N is jacked himself. The CGI will do the rest though for health reasons.

He also met Anne Hathaway who will play his eventual lover. Selina Kyle who DC fans will know as CatWoman.

Right now he's sitting by Nolan who is in his director chair. He still has on the pants and boots to the batman suit. As he just got done filming some scenes.

Tom is shooting a scene and Y/N drifts out of reality. He thinks about how Adam who is Anne's husband. Was so ok with her being the love interest for him.

"Why can't I develop that level of trust?" He asks himself.

"Hey, you alright?" Nolan asks him making him snap out of his thoughts.

He looks around and sees that Tom and the others left already. Nolan stands up making him turn to him.

"Come on kid, let's get some food." Nolan tells him making him nod.

~~~~

"Are we done for today? Cuz i'm not moving after I eat this

"Are we done for today? Cuz i'm not moving after I eat this." Y/N tells him as he damn near drools.

"Haha go ahead kid, you're done for today." Nolan replies laughing.

He digs in and starts devouring the food. Nolan hands him a drink which he gladly accepts. The two eat their food for a little minute before eating and talking. They get joined by Michael Caine, who plays Alfred.

"What were you thinking about back there?" Nolan asks him as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Y/N takes a deep breath before wiping his mouth with a napkin as well.