CH. 17 Life going forward

Thor and Loki have the tesseract in a device that allows them to teleport. Thor looks at his fellow avengers before nodding his head.

Y/N runs to Thor giving him a hug making the Asgardian smile as Loki rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to miss you Y/N, you too Jaejae." Thor says as Jaejae quickly hugs him as well.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Y/N says. He leans in Thor's ear and starts to whisper.

"Me and Jaejae definitely have to sneak off and go to Asgard with you one day." Y/N says.

"Of course." Thor whispers back before chuckling at the young kid and looking at Jaejae.

"If your thinking about sneaking to Asgard, save it. Pepper will be here any minute and the rest of us are literally standing right here." Tony says to Y/N and Jaejae.

"You had me at Pepper and Nat." Y/N says as he and Jaejae walk back by Nat. She puts an arm around Y/N's and Jaejae's shoulders, ruffling their hair.

"Farewell." Thor says to them as him and Loki teleport, traveling to Asgard. Jaejae walks over to Bruce as they talk with Steve.

"I'm proud of you." Nat says to Y/N. She kisses him on his cheek again. This time Y/N blushes insanely hard.

"Be careful there Y/N before your color becomes red instead of green." Tony says laughing at the kid's reaction.

"You will stop making me blush woman." Y/N says making a serious face as he stands up straight. Or tried to, still a little weak in the knees.

"Oh really? So no more kisses?" Nat asks him smirking.

Y/N eyes go wide as he immediately starts rethinking his decision.

"Well I-I didn't.. say.. all that." Y/N says as he quickly hugs Nat.

"Hey kid, If I needed your help on a few missions would you help out?" Steve asks Y/N.

"Of course Cap, i'll be there for any of you." Y/N says as he daps Cap up pulling him into a bro hug.

"Y/N, Pepper's here." Jaejae says as he hugs Pepper.

Y/N smiles and runs to Pepper giving her a hug as she smiles at him.

"I'm proud of you guys." Pepper says as she lets them go. They smile at her before putting their stuff in the trunk of the car.

"Hey, what about me?" Tony asks as he finishes putting his things in the trunk.

"You did alright I guess." Pepper says as Tony walks up to her giving her a kiss.

Tony walks over and gets in the driver seat as he's ready to go and take care of his injuries. Steve takes off with Bruce after saying goodbye.

Clint gets in the car waiting on Nat who walked back over to Y/N.

"Keep in contact, ok?" She says to Y/N.