CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"It hurt," Nair admitted swirling the straw in her cup

She was so upset about not being able to go the full way with Jaehyun. She really wanted to but he was just... really big.

In moments like this, she was glad she had Boram.

Boram had made it a safe space for her to talk about everything and anything. Nair didn't have someone she could look up to as a sibling growing up. If she did, she would like her younger self to have a Boram.

"The first time is always tough pumpkin," Boram comforted the girl. "Some girls have to try a few times, it's perfectly normal."

"But... I want it to happen."

It was frustrating.

"What about organising the moment? Maybe if you can organise it, it'll feel better - it's a control thing for some girls?"

"Control?"

"Yeahhhh like- like if you set up the mood then you know it's going to happen so you're ready."

Nair's eyes lit up at the idea.

"And I get to surprise Jaehyun," she exclaimed clapping her hands excitedly.

"I have an idea... but we need to do some shopping. We definitely need some lingerie- oh we're going to have fun."
...

Nair sent the address of the Signiel hotel.

She was sure he had a million questions as to why she was sending the Busan address of the hotel but nevertheless, did a good job of sticking to his promise of not asking questions.

Her and Boram had spent the whole week discussing how she would set up the mood. Nair assured him that he didn't need anything. Her and Boram made sure to included packing his essentials.

For the next hour, Nair worked hard on setting up the room with candles and the right temperature. She spread some rose petals along the bed and took a long shower making sure to exfoliate and shave.

The red lingerie clung to her like a second skin. She knew Jaehyun liked seeing red on her.

The sheer red dressing robe barely hid anything but Nair still wore it for effect.

She felt like she looked really good but wasn't used to feeling.

Nair stood awkwardly in the middle of the room expecting Jaehyun to come through any minute now.

"Nairrrrr, where areeee you?"

She giggled at him being silly. "In the bedroooommmm," she shouted back.

"What did you do here for it to smell this go-"

Jaehyun's mind was blank for a completely different reason.

"Tadaaa," she laughed nervously spinning. "Say something- it's stupid right?"

"I- huh," he asked too distracted on trying to figure out if there was lingerie or not underneath that robe. "You said anything?"