CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Nair felt relieved when Jaehyun arrived the afternoon the next day

Nair felt relieved when Jaehyun arrived the afternoon the next day. He had apologised to her and given her a tight hug reassuring her that it wasn't her fault.

Nair was proactive in eating the food Jaehyun left in the fridge for her. She felt happy when Jaehyun expressed that she was proud and happy that she was eating by herself.

Since that day, Nair had started acting clingier afraid that if she didn't hold on to Jaehyun he would keep leaving.

He didn't really mind.

He too was slowly increasing the physical contact with her. He wanted him and Nair to be comfortable with one another.

Like right now, Nair was leaning her head on Jaehyun's shoulder watching a series called Could have been records. Jaehyun didn't really know who Druski was until Nair showed him the comedian.

They had finished all seasons of Abbot and Desperate Housewives. Jaehyun was proactive in taking part in things Nair enjoyed.

He mindlessly watched the show as his hand rested on the bare skin of Nair's waist.

Nair liked that he touched her. She liked even more that it wasn't forced.

Today, she was fixated on his neck tattoo. She knew Jaehyun had a lot of them. Sometimes when he was shirtless she saw the ones on his chest and his arms.

She did not know what she would be triggering when unconsciously her finger traced Jaehyun's neck tattoo. Jaehyun jumped at the action but he wasn't scared.

"I-I'm sorry," she apologised feeling awful that she did that. He must have found the whole thing extremely weird.

"Is something on my neck baby," Jaehyun asked trying to feel around the spot on his neck where she touched. He was completely focused on the chaos of the show.

"N-no," she shook her head feeling herself heat up. "I just think your tattoos are pretty."

Jaehyun smiled getting the idea to tease the girl. "You can touch it but then I get to touch you."

Nair's innocent mind missed the underlying meaning to his words. Instead her fingers reached up again tracing the butterfly and other designs that covered his neck. Jaehyun watched the girl amused as she kept getting closer and closer completely distracted.

Too distracted to notice that his hand went from resting on her hip to her lower back. A bit lower and it'd be resting on the outline of her underwear....

Jaehyun wanted to test the waters so he took the opportunity to kiss the top of Nair's head. Nair jumped back feeling surprised but most of all... tingly that he did that.

"J-Jaehyun!"

"You agreed that I could touch you too after," he teased, this time pulling Nair to sit on his lap. Nair put her hands on Jaehyun's shoulder to maintain her balance as Jaehyun's hands rested on her thighs.

He didn't mean to but, did not regret the slight squeeze he gave them. His shorts were too big on her so they easily rode up.

"Sweetheart, if you don't like this, let me know."

Jaehyun wanted Nair... really bad. But he wasn't a degenerate. Teasing Nair was only fun if she was comfortable.

"... I like it."

It was uncomfortable for Nair when Hoseok touched her but with Jaehyun, it was something she craved.

"I'll never touch you if you don't want me to-"

"I want you to," Nair quietly assured. She leaned forward hugging Jaehyun. Nair was too embarrassed to say it whilst looking at his face so she whispered it in his ear making Jaehyun the heat up in places he shouldn't.

"I want you to touch me all the time. I like it."

"Fuck baby," he muttered closing his eyes trying to think of dead sheep, old grannies even his own mother to get himself to calm down. "I'm trying really hard-"

"D-did I do something wrong?"

Nair was worried but all Jaehyun could focus on was how her suddenly moving in his lap meant she brushed against his growing erection.

"Baby stand up just for second. I need to go to the toilet really quickly."

That afternoon Jaehyun softly banged his head into the shower wall as he took a freezing shower.
...

"This will look crazy on you," Boram gushed holding the black off white two piece set.

To Boram, Nair just had the perfect body to wear everything. From the moment Jaehyun had dropped her and his card at her house, she went from online shopping to physical stores.

She was rebuilding her closet from underwear to jewellery. Those were Jaehyun's instructions. It had never crossed anyone's mind to get her old clothes from Hoseok's house.

That whole house needed to be burnt.

"You're spending so much on me," Nair worried sticking close to Boram as she spotted a Dior trench coat simply signalling to the personal shopper who understood immediately.

"Honey, it's Jaehyun's card - it won't go into overdraft any time soon."

Nair was still worried.

She was perfectly okay with wearing Jaehyun's clothes - she didn't want to waste his money on herself.

"You need this diesel pink bag," Boram squeaked excitedly. "Yes that pink outfit we go- it's so perfect I can barely think!"

Nair looked at the bag thinking it was pretty too. It was a metallic pink and she did really like it. She gently took the bag from Boram holding it and admiring how pretty it was.

"It is stunning," she agreed quietly and Boram didn't miss the twinkle in her eye. To Boram, Nair was just a girl at the end of the day.

Boram theorised that even in the most independent woman's genetics, there was the gene to spend a man's money.

Nair had been through enough and to Boram it was time to start making her smile. Retail therapy wasn't going to heal her but it should help her loosen up.

Plus, everyone knew the Parks printed money. They had money up to their asses. To Boram there was nothing to feel guilty about.

"What else do you like? Something you've always wanted to buy."

Nair hesitated because Hoseok just hated the item so much... "Uggs."

And Boram smiled because once she could get Nair to say what she wanted one time, she could get her to say it multiple times.