CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Jaehyun smiled down at his phone looking at the picture Nair had sent him

He had asked as a joke for her to send him daily pictures of her outfits but, Nair took it very seriously.

The angle capturing perfectly her wide hips and small waist in a knitted red shorts and crop top two-piece.

Jaehyun didn't like that every guy would get to stare at her in that outfit. At the same time, he would never tell Nair what to wear.

Her thighs were definitely getting thicker and her waist just looked tiny. Jaehyun was doing a good job to not bark like a dog every time she pranced around in those skin hugging leggings.

Expensive jewellery adorned Nair just because Jaehyun liked the look of it against her skin. It made her brown skin glow. Especially when she wore gold.

She protested at first but Jaehyun couldn't help it. He wanted to see how an iced out Van Cleef and Cartier set on her small wrists. Then it was a Rolex... he just kept buying and buying.

He was starting to understand why Boram liked picking out stuff for Nair.

He knew Nair was spending the day with Boram. They spent a lot of their time together now. Jaehyun could feel that slowly Nair was starting to come out of her shell.

It was hard not to when she had a presence like Boram around her.

"Jesus Christ - no wonder you're so chilled out nowadays... You have a girl like that in your house-"

"Get the fuck out of my phone Taehyung. Before I hurt you," Jaehyun threatened with an annoyed look making Taehyung step back.

"I'm just saying... she's stacked," the man grinned throwing his hands up. "And she's just walking around like that?"

"It stresses me out," Jaehyun admitted throwing his hand up. "Throwing up and stressed every time. These freaking shorts..."

"I get it Jaehyun-ah. Anyways, away from your little girlfriend and onto business. We've set up that thing you asked. All we need is the final piece to be in place."

Jaehyun smiled thinking about how his mother would be proud. He was about to do his very big one. The biggest.

"We just need the final actor to be in place. I could giggle from happiness."

"We've tracked Hoseok's last known location so, I would say it's only a matter of days until we find him."

"I love it when you guys are efficient," Jaehyun smiled standing up. He draped his trench coat over his shoulders as he started getting ready to leave. "It makes me want to give you all bonuses."

"Where are you going?"

Taehyung was confused as to why Jaehyun was getting ready. It was only eleven. He had all the shit to look over for their business that served as fronts for the illegal activity.

The shipping business needed paperwork revised and sutnes.

"Jitae just asked me to join him and the girls for lunch."

"Jaehyun, you have stuff to do!"

"Taehyung-hyung... you can just fake my signature. It wouldn't be the first time."
...

Jaehyun smiled widely as soon as his eyes met with Nair's. He couldn't be more out of place in an all black outfit and trench coat. The flowery and airy decor did not suit him.

But he didn't care.

Boram and Jitae greeted the man with Boram of course complaining out that he always wore dark colours. Nair shyly greeted him as well as he sat on the chair next to her resting his hand on her waist as always.

It was just comfortable and habit at this point.

Nair was so happy that he was here that she could barely stand still. She didn't interrupt him during work but was so excited when Jitae suggested it.

She wanted to just see his face.

"Have you been here before baby?"

His question was hushed and only in her ear so only she could hear. The whole thing was just him teasing her. Boram and Jitae were in their own world as always, they weren't paying attention to them.

"Only like twice," she replied feeling shy. She knew there wasn't a lot of reason to feel shy around Jaehyun but, she felt like she had butterflies.

Nair knew she liked him.

"What do you suggest from the menu?"

Nair picked up the menu and tried focusing on a really good suggestion. Jaehyun couldn't care less about the food - all he wanted to do was eat Nair from head to toe.

His hand slipped underneath the knitted shorts spreading underneath the fabric. Nair's head snapped towards him as her mouth opened and closed. His finger played with the thin fabric of her panties that rested on her hip.

Nair's felt like her skin was on fire.

Jaehyun was very carefully to not go overboard.

"I just want to touch you all over," Jaehyun admitted in her ear. "You don't know what I wanted to do to you when I saw these shorts-"

"Are you two ready to order," Boram asked as her and Jitae gave the two a weird look. Jitae hoped his brother wasn't doing nasty shit in such a public place but, he wouldn't put it past Jaehyun.

"I want a chocolate milkshake," Jaehyun told the waitress. "I find myself craving sweet things lately."