Chapter 14, DaxFrans POV:Working🔞

I told Desire I was going to a "interview at a job"and I felt bad for lying to her...

"Don't blow it either, ya might end up becoming a CEO! Ya never know." Desire was fixing my tie.

"Mhm...then spoil you with all my hard earned money?" I look at her and she smiled.

"Hmm...no." She kissed my cheek and got back in bed. "But why this interview at night?"

"I have to go see— I mean the boss was busy in the day so he moved me to a night interview"

"Oh..."

"Mhm.." I felt so guilty...tell me god, why did I lie? Forgive me for my sins. "I'll see you probably by 9:00.." I grab my suitcase.

"No! You will see me at 9:00." Desire crossed her arms.

"Okay...I will see you at 9:00." I head to the door. "See you."

"Love you, Daxie!" I hear Desire yell from the bedroom. I chuckled and left.

Past 9:00

It was 10:00 pm and that "interview" was uhm...very difficult. Went to my dad's house that had a meeting with the rest of his friends (members of his job) and I came home, I didn't know what time it was...

Walk up to the bedroom...Desire threw a pillow at me.

"Where the fuck were you?!" She yelled at me throwing another pillow at me and I catch it.

"Sorry, I got caught up in traffic." I put the pillow on the bed.

"No the fuck you was not!"

"Hun, it was traffic."

"Then explain the damn blood stain on ya chest..." she pointed out. I'm screwed.

"Desire—"

"Who did you kill?" Desire gets up. "Where did you go?"

"It's nothing you need to worry about." I said putting her back in bed. "Look, it was something me and my dad had to take care of."

"Who? Is it Anthrax?!" She crosses her arms.

"No...not yet." I look away from her and took off my vest.

"Yet? Yet?! Yo ass finna go to jail! Charged for murder!" She yelled at me and that's when I got pissed.

"Didn't I say 'It's nothing for you to worry about?' You don't fucking listen, Desire." I glared at her.

"Excuse me?! You gon get 30 years in prison! Maybe life! The fucking death penalty!" She gets up and walked to me.

"Is that why you wanna be a lawyer?" I took off my shirt and handed it to her.

"Not to cover for you! It's to protect people's rights..." She grabbed the shirt and cleaned the blood stain with alcohol.

"What if I asked you to cover for me?"

"No."

"What if we were married would you still cover me?"

"No!"

I sighed and grabbed her by the arm. "Desire.."

"Nuh uh! Don't give me dat voice." She looked at me with an attitude. "Ion wanna do it."

"Can you please—"

"No is a no, Daxfran! Hell no!"

I sighed and went to the bathroom, Fucking bitch won't cover for me... I then took a shower and came back to lay down.

"Okay, baby...I might cover for you.." Desire lays next to me.

"Don't 'baby' me, Desire..."

"But you just said you wanted me to cover for you!" She said sitting up.

"I said! Is that why you wanted to be a lawyer! I didn't fucking ask that!" I turned my head and looked at her. "You are very bitchy, Desire!" I sit up.

"Bitchy?! Mothafucka you the one das bitchy!" Desire said.

"I'm not, you are a bitch! A fucking bitch who wanted to fuck me day and night!" I yelled at her.

"I didn't wanna fuck you day and night! You took my virginity!" She yelled back.

"Bitch! You cummed on my fucking dick! My fucking dick when I pressed you out! And you call me a bitch and taking your virginity!?" I yelled at he again and leaned to her.

"Can we please stop fucking arguing?!" She yelled back again. "This is why—" I cut her off with a kiss and she kissed me back.

"Dax...mmm! Daxfran—"

"Shut the fuck up..." I said to her and kissed her harder. I felt her hands on my back, gripping onto me with her nails...she pulls away from my lips.

I swear...she looked at me in worry. She knew something was up. "I'm sorry..." she said to me in the soft way. I kissed her again and got on top of her lifting her back up and gently placing her on a pillow.

"Open those legs..." I said to her pulling down on her pants and she opened her legs.

"After this, we lay off on the sex..." She said to me taking them off.

"Fine...but if you get horny and desperate, come to me." I took off my pants and took off her underwear. "This time I'm not gonna be using a condom...so if I cum." I take them off completely. "Your dealings with consequences..."

"No. It's your fault..." She said to me and held on to my back. "How long are we going?" She asked me.

"Until you pass out..." I said to her taking off my boxers and putting the covers over us. "I'm still not done with you after that argument..."

"Fuck...it's angry sex..?" She asked.

"Hell yes..." I forced my cock into her and all
I can hear is a groan. She knew I was still pissed about her...

"F-fff...aaah~..." she groaned and gripped on the pillow. I kept moving back and forth between her legs, her tight pussy being abused and I didn't want it abused...I wanted it being far more than abused...

"Aah..~ Fuuckk~... stop!" That's all I heard from her... taking it rougher than before.

"If you cum, you're gonna cover for me..." I said to her. "Scream one more time I'll fuck the shit out of you..."

"And what if you—" I cut her off.

"It's gonna be painful when I do..." I grab her legs and she wraps them me. "You're lucky I didn't run today...because we're gonna be here until you pass out..."

"Mmm~...I-I fucking hate you~..." she moaned again. Now 3 hours later...guess who had an orgasm..?
She did...

"Good girl...took you long enough to cum..." I said to her with a smirk

"Kill yourself..." she said panting as more dripped on to the sheets...

"Now you have to cover for me..." I smirked at her and kissed her cheek. "I love you Desire..."

"DaxFran! You have another—" My dad walked in and I looked at him.

"Another mission?" I looked at my dad and sighed.

"Yeah.." He said smiling. Desire pushed me off her and grabbed a towel wrapping it around her.

"I need to shower..." she said walking to the bathroom, she didn't even look at me when we had sex and ended it...shes still mad?

"What did you do?" My dad asked me.

"I lied again.." I said.

I don't think she forgave me after that..