Chapter 7, Desires POV: Too much (very short but its kinda funny)

I woke up feeling an arm wrapped around my waist, I tried getting up but it pushed me down.

"Mph!"

"You're not leaving me, darling..." Daxfran said in a sleepy and low voice. "Do you forgive me after last night?"

"NO! You choked me!" I turned around to see his face, his eyes were covered by his hair.

"Desire, you were excited.." He moved his hair away from his face and kissed my cheek. "And...you liked it."

"Nuh uh." I rolled my eyes and turned away."

"OH! DAX PLEASE GO FASTER!" He mocked me. "FUCK YOU'RE SO HUG—" I hit him with a pillow to make him shut the hell up. I sit up and I was uhm...naked.

"You know we can't tell anyone about this..." Daxfran sits up as well. Then he got a text from his phone.

"Who's dat?"

"Eli?"

"What he said?"

Daxfran opened his phone and said...

"We're all going out to dinner tonight."

"Where is it?"

"Golden Corral."

"Typical!"

Daxfran laughed at my comment. "I never been there."

"I have...so many times when I was kid." I get up and went to the bathroom.

"Don't wear anything that's gonna be short! And don't—" I cut Daxfran off when I closed the door on him.

Dinner: Golden Corral.

"This place really changed..."We were all waiting outside the place for more of our friends to come.

 I was matching with Kanji and Nona, we were wearing jeans and different colored shirts, I wore the an oversized blue shirt and baggy jeans while Kanji wore red and Nona wore green

I was matching with Kanji and Nona, we were wearing jeans and different colored shirts, I wore the an oversized blue shirt and baggy jeans while Kanji wore red and Nona wore green. Jay said we looked like Alvin and the chipmunks and then everyone chuckled.

"Kill yourself, Jay." Me and Kanji said and Nona glares at him. KK laughed.

"Desire..." Daxfran and some other people were matching wit us too.

"Hey, Daxie!" I go up to him, he leaned to my ear and said...

"Remember we can't tell anyone about last night."

"Okay..." I smiled. He pats my head and went to Jay.

"Aww!!" Eli said elbowing me. Then I hit him with my wallet.

"Fuck ass bitch..."

"That don't even make any sense!" Kanji said laughing.

"Leave her alone! She got mama anger issues!" Jay laughed.

"I don't!"

"Yes you do!" Jay and Kaji said at the same time.

"The fact Daxfran and Desire matching is crazy!"

"Shut up!"

"It is kinda crazy.." Daxfran looked back at us. "Leave her alone before she starts saying something."

After dinner:

"So we all splitting the bill right?" Greene said. Everyone nodded and then looked at two empty seats.

"Did Des and Dax just leave?" Eli said.

"DESIRE!!!" Jay yelled out.

"Oh hell nah." Nona said putting the money on the bill

When Me and Daxfran left the restaurant, we got into my car and rode away. The only thing I enjoyed about today was us laughing.

"Why would I pay, when I'm broke as hell! Dat shit probably cost like...189 dollars!" I chuckled.

"I'm broke too." Daxfran laughed.

"I think we should go back..." I glanced at him.

"I think we should..."

"NAH!!" Me and Dax said laughing.