Chapter 12, Daxfran: The ACTUAL secret.

When I got home, I started thinking about what my dad said...Desire was gone, She's in Tampa...There's a tracker on her, and The fingerprints.

"Hey." My dad knocked on the door and came in. "It's okay, buddy. We're going to find her."

"What if we don't? I said. "What if she gets hurt?"

"She won't, con trai của tôi." My dad sat next to me. "She'll be okay."

"Okay..." I look at my dad.

"Look, if Desire gets hurt...I'll let you kill this man." My dad smiled and then I smiled too.

"Hmmm..." I thought about it. "Okay."

A few days later...Me and everyone including my father went to Tampa.

We followed Desires tracker and ended up at a house. Jay and KK kicked open the door.

Greene and Elkin searched upstairs and the rest searched downstairs. Then I checked under a rug that had a basement door. I went down and looked around for Desire.

"Desire...? You here?" I was armed...I pulled out my flashlight and saw Desire. She was sleeping under the bed, I got her unchained and woke her up.

"Desire...wake up." Desires eyes start to stir she must've been drugged three times or more. She was so fragile and delicate... I picked her up and left the house with everyone else.

We told the police she went with her cousins to Tampa, we had to lie about it because I didn't want Desire to tell the police anything...

A weeks later...

"YOU FUCKIN LIAR!" Desire said yelling and  throwing glass plates at me, we were in my dad's other house, alone.

"DESIRE CALM DOWN!" I dodged them.

"YOU KILLED FIFTEEN PEOPLE AND AINT TELL ME?!"

"Desire, calm down!"

"NO!" Desire stopped. "Why didn't you tell me..? Who knows about this?"

"No one except for my family.." I walked up to her. "I should've told you this before...but D—"

"Dax, why you ain't tell me about dis?" Desire said putting the plate on the counter.

"I thought you'd think of me as a bad person...I'm sorry, Desire." I wanted to tell Desire everything, I kissed her cheek and pulled her close to me. "Come on..." I wrapped my arms around her. "Hug me, Desire." I hugged her tight...then she hugged me back. "I'm so so sorry, Desire...I got the police involved, your parents, and our friends..."

"So...you killed people..? Even ZZ's man?" Desire said having her pressed on my chest.

"Yeah, you can't tell anyone this..." I look at her. "Desire, promise me you won't tell anybody. Not your family, friends, and even Jay." I look into her eyes. "Please..?" Desire nodded...she kept the secret and I hugged her again...