Chapter 4, Desire's POV: Forgiveness (some 🔞)

When Eli and Daxfran left to a damn park I was left with a bunch of monkeys (aka in tbe dorm) so I left with my sister Kanji and my friend KK.

"I see you makin' Daxfran all comfortable!" Kanji said smirking.

"So..?" I said looking up at them, I was in the backseat of Kanjis car.

"That means..~" KK smirked looking back at me. "Are you catching feeling for Daxfran?"

"OH HELL NAH!" I yelled, yes...I did have feelings for him but it was only because of his personality, now! I don't know—

"Des, I see you smiling!" Kanji said looking at the rearview mirror. Kanji always said..."Black girls don't blush but they sho' do smile." It made me laugh a little bit.

"Okay...okay...I may have a lil crush on—"

"OH MY GOD!" KK smiled.

"OOO~!!! Wait until Nona hear about dis!" Kanji parked the car at the mall's parking lot. "Cmon y'all, let's go."

When we entered the mall, I just knew my money was gonna be on them, but I can't hate em.

"Okay where y'all trynna—"

"LETS GO TO POP CULT!" Kanji suggested.

"And what's in Pop cult?" I asked crossing my arms, Kanji and KK viewed me like a mother of the group. Yeah I cooked and made sure everyone was clean but I wasn't no fucking maid.

"Sanrio—" Kanji got cut off when I started walking to the store.

"Ight lets go!" I said smiling, they knew I was obsessed with Keroppi.

"AHAHAH!" KK laughed her ass off.

When I got home, I saw Daxfran on his bed and he looked at me. "Can we talk?" He stands up.

"What's up?" I place my bag on my desk and sat on my bed. Daxfran got on his knees infront me and stared up into my eyes. "Are you in pain?" He said in a concerned look and tone, his voice was soft as if he knew something was wrong with me.

"No, I'm fine—"

"Stop lying, Desire..."

Daxfran cupped my cheeks. "I'm so so so...so fucking sorry about me leaving you here all alone in Florida, but Desire I'm here now..." He smiled.

"Wait, Dax..." I moved his hands. "What are you trynna say?"

"That I'm sor—"

"Sorry about what, Daxfran?"

"About everything..."

I realized what he was trying to say, I understood well. So I nodded and caressed his hands and all I said was...

"I forgive you.."

"Really?" Daxfran said leaning closer to me.

"Yes, I forgive you—" I heard a moan coming from Jays room. "You hear dat?" I look at Daxfran and his face was looking away from mine.

"Is that coming from Jays room?" He smiled.

When me and Daxfran went to Jays room. My lord I wanted to bleach me eyes, Jay and KK were uhm...having "fun."

"Oh god." Daxfran said.

"WHAT DA HELL?!" I yelled.

"OH MY GOD!" KK screamed.

"WHAT DA HELL!" Jay looked at me and Daxfran. "GET OUT!"

Me and Daxfran closed and locked the door for them, we both laughed while going back to our room.

"Jay, really gonna make us a niece and nephew soon." Daxfran lied on his bed.

"Mhm, I hope they name one after me." I joked. "Ya know, I always wondered if they will have more than one kid."

Me and Daxfran looked at each other and said.. "NAH!!"

Eli came in and sat his fat ass on my desk, I'm surprised it didn't break. He was eating a bag of Chex mix. "Why is Jay and KK having sex?" Eli asked laughing.

Me and Daxfran said..."I don't even wanna fucking know."

"Damn." Eli chuckled. "So about the Saint Patrick's Day dance? Best one with a good outfit wins 100 dollars."

"Oh hell nah, I ain't goin." I crossed my arms.

"Desire, you didn't go to the Valentine dance back in 7th grade." Daxfran sits up.

"Dat was 7th grade and we in the 11th grade now! I'm still ain't goin."

"Lame ass nig—" I threw the Tv remote at Eli just to make him shut up. "So abusive!" Eli said laughing.

"I AINT ABUSIVE!" I yelled out.

"You are.." Daxfran laughed.