Chapter 10, Daxfran POV: Desire, my strongly wish.

February 20th, It's a rainy day... today. My darling (Desire) sleeping on her bed like always. Just being lazy but it's whatever, she would always fall asleep when it's raining. After wishing her to sleep well I got up from my desk and pulled a blanket over her so she can sleep nicely.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Hm..?" She would say to me in curiosity.

"It's nothing. Just go back to sleep hun..." I comfort her to sleep.

Desire was smiling for a bit but fell asleep really quick. That would only means she did a lot today.. I went downstairs and checked the fridge. She didn't cook at all. That's fine, she must've went grocery shopping. I went to the pantry and there was still old food from long ago. She didn't go grocery shopping. What did she even do..? I would've guessed she went to sleep from doing a lot of work but she didn't even do a single thing today..

I went back to our dorm room and Desire wasn't there.. I was worried, I called out her name around the dorms and tried looking for her.

"You guys seen, Desire?" I asked Jay and KK.

"Nah, what's up?" Jay got concerned.

"She just disappeared.."

"Whatchu mean she disappeared?!" Jay starts going to the dorm room and sees nothing of Desire.

"I have no idea where she went! I went downstairs for a bit and came back up to find her missing!" I told Jay.

Jay got worried and started looking around the dorm.

"Desire! DES! Desire where you at?!" Jay looked under blankets the closet, then he looked everywhere. He checked her location and her phone was on the floor.

Did she go missing or is this a really bad prank..

A few hours later..

We couldn't find Desire at all. We looked everywhere. And I started getting anxious... where is she? Why would she leave without me knowing..? Elkin came in and had shown us foot prints of Desire. The windows had fingerprints that were different from everyone else's. Did Desire leave me for another boy or am I just overthinking!? Elkin said something.

"She got kidnapped!" Elkin said being in shock.

"Oh.. yeah she did!" I said realizing she could never do that to me. Or would she..

We all went to the police station and the police had went to go search for her, I wanted to go too. But my dad called me and I told him everything.. When I told him I was gonna go, he said to not go and he'll be there in a minute. Knowing I couldn't deny his orders I accepted.. Desire's parents went to the police station and came to me asking questions. My dad had drove his truck here with Desire parents.

The look on her dad's face was getting me even more worried about her. Jay and Nona searched North and East of the city while Kanji and KK searched South and West. When they came back I had ran out the police station to find Desire myself. I had broken my rule to always listen to my dad but she was too special to lose. I didn't wanna lose anyone anymore. I drove my dad's truck to go find her. I had called her phone fifteen times! Where did she even go?!

I couldn't find her so I went back. My dad bonked me on my head for taking his truck but it doesn't matter. I need to find her.. no matter what... Everyone had stayed quiet while Kanji was yelling at the police to find Desire while my dad was calling someone. I don't know who he was talking to. And Nona was comforting their parents. Desires Dad was calling the family if they seen Desire but everyone didn't know where she was.

"Wait! Didn't you put a tracker in Desires bracelet?" Eli said to Jay.

That's so stalker vibes. But anyways.

Jay got on his phone and found where Desire was. "Desire is in Tampa.." He said to us.

"Why is she in Tampa?" Desires Mom said to me.

"I-... I don't know.." I said.

My dad decided to stay with the police while I had started going to Tampa with Eli, Kanji, Nona, and Jay.

While walking to my dad truck Nona had opened the trunk.

"Why is there a fucking katana in your dad's trunk, Daxfran?!" Nona said picking it up.

"Put.. it.. down!" I yelled at Nona for taking my katana. She had put it away while getting into the car.. I sat in the driver seat, turned the key and started speeding to Tampa.

When we got there Desires tracker had stopped and went away.

"No!" I yelled out while slamming my hand on the dashboard. I can't believe she went missing...

12:00 am.

Desire was gone for 7 hours...I can't believe this.. I looked at the minutes counting up to hours because I was too worried. The police had went on a search and some other officers had said they were finding who the person was with the fingerprints on the window. I heard all of this from the radio an officer had let me use. My dad called me and said he found something, sending me a few photos. He had said...

"DaxFran...the fingerprints are like the man back in Louisiana..."

I looked at the fingerprints photos and realized...

Desire she was put into hostage...