Chapter 13, Desires POV: A night to remember

It was...2:00 in the morning, I was laying down on the bed looking up at the ceiling...thinking...about us...

"Cant sleep, hun?" Daxfran asked me just now waking up.

"N-no, it's not dat.." I sigh... "I'm just thinking.."

Daxfran scoots closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "About..?"

"Our lives.." I answered.

"Our lives how?"

"What our lives would've looked like if you didn't come to Florida.." I look at him. "I try not to...it's was almost our reality wasn't it?"

"Yeah.." DaxFran looked away from me. "I don't know what I would have done without you, Desire.."

"No no no...you've been okay.." I sit up.

"No Desire,  I don't think I would've.." DaxFran sits up and looked back at me.

"Well, ya never need to know...okay?" I caressed his cheek and smiled softly.

"I never need to know..." DaxFran laid his  head on my chest. "I love you...even if you got hurt, kidnapped, betrayed me...I'll still love you...I don't want to let you go yet, Desire. You're my star..."

"I love you more, Daxfran..." I cover him up. "Even if you...killed and didn't save me...I will love you more..." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Morning...

"What you makin?" I go to DaxFran in the kitchen.

"Smoothies, why?" DaxFran said pulling me to his side. "Come on and watch."

"Who said I was watchin?" I chuckled.

"I don't care..." He puts the fruit in the blender. "I just want you to be close to me."

"Why you ain't say dat?"

"Tsk, I didn't just want you to get kidnapped again."

"Hm." I said looking away.

DaxFran pulled me closer to him and grabbed two cups. "But still, after last night I don't want you to get kidnapped...not even—"

"Chào buổi sáng!" Daxfran's dad came in the house.

"Oh...hey Mr. Daxan!" I looked back and sat down on a nearby chair.

"Hey, Dad.." DaxFran didn't even look at him, he was "too busy" making smoothies.

"I got you two breakfast, in case you were hungry Desire." DaxFran's dad was always...busy...even though he also killed.

It gave DaxFran and Daxan father and son relationships.

"Bún Tôm Nướng?" Daxan raised up a bag.

"Dad, I already got—"

"Sure why not!" I cut off DaxFran and he gave me a "death glare" which ain't scare me at all.

He walked up to me and sat down crossing his arms.

"Don't gimme dat face! I'm hungry." I smiled.

"Darling, I made smoothies.."

"So..?

"Oh my god..." DaxFran sighs.

After breakfast, I laughed my ass off when Mr. Daxan talked about how DaxFran did all his lil things back in Louisiana and even this "girl" he was hanging around with.

Okay maybe I got jealous...but I'm the first person to let him hit...

At 7:00, we did spend our time together...KK was right when she said if me and DaxFran were in the same room, she'd walk in seeing us...fuck it don't worry about it.

"Really?" Daxfran's dad walked in. "I thought you two were 'friends' now when did this happen?" He smiled at the two of us.

"Months ago.." DaxFran said.

"Okay, I'll be leaving. You two stay out of trouble. If you need anything call me." Mr. Daxan said while closing the door. Me and DaxFran got back to whatever the hell we was doin, then my phone was ringing. I was about to grab my arm but Daxfran stopped me.

"Can we just some time together..? No one talking, nobody taking our time away?"

"Fine.."

DaxFran kissed me once again...he really meant it and he wanted to spend time with me...alone.

(OKAY YALL IM SORRY! but chapter 14 is uhm...😅 plz don't kill me 🧍🏾‍♀️)