Chapter 6, Desires Pov: Promise (RIZZ ALERT and short) pt1

I was on my bed, fighting the urge not to dig through Daxfran's desk.

"Fuck it." I get up and go to his desk, opened his cabinet. The only thing I saw was books, cards, and mostly dust. I sighed and grabbed a book.

"If Only I Told Her by Laura Nowlin" Why would he be reading a book like this? What lesson did he learn? What did he wanna tell to this 'her?' So I started reading the book. It was just about a love story brimming with truth, tragedy, and the unexpected bonds that heal "us." But why would he read this? I turn to a random chapter that said "Finn has always loved Autumn. She's not just the girl next door or his mother's best friend's daughter, she is his everything. But she's not his girlfriend. That's Sylvie, and Finn would never hurt her, so there's no way Autumn could know how he truly feels." Excuse me? I was shocked until Daxfran came in. I hid the book quickly.

"Hey! I uhm...hey.." I said getting all nervous.

"I know what you're doing." Daxfran came up to me. "Everyone left the dorms so we're the only ones here and why were you reading my book?"

"I was just...curious." I get up and got on my bed.

"Hm. You're always curious..about what?"

"About how you left and never told me."

"I thought you forgave me.."

"I did..." I said backing up against my pillow as Daxfran made his way on my bed, what was he finna do? What's going on?!

"Desire, like I said...I'm so sorry." He moved a braid from my hair. "Please...forgive me. I still love you."

"Lies.."

"Who said I was lying?" Daxfran tilted his head getting closer. "You thought I lied to you?"

"Mhm.." I looked away from him. He turned my face to him and asked...

"Why would you think that?" His face was getting closer to mine.

"Because everyone mostly lies—"

"I'm not everyone, Desire."

"Prove it to me."

"Fine.." Daxfran kissed my cheek and at did maybe and kinda probably kissed him back.

"I promise that I will NEVER lie to you."

Then I felt his fingers sliding in me, Oh shit...I know whats finna happen...

"I accept the promise..."