Chapter 6 Daxfran Pov: Promise pt 2🔞

"I accept the promise..." Desire said smiling at me..

(Desire made this, I just edited a little bit :3)

I take my fingers away from her tight pussy. She really wants it huh?

"But... still, I wanna know why you overthought about me."  As I rip the condom out of the packet.

"Where did you get a—" Desire tries to speak got cut off when I unbuckled my belt.

"Shh.." I shush her while unbuckling my belt.

"Desire... if you don't tell me why you overthought about me..." As I leaned in whispering into her ear.

"I'll fuck you so roughly.." I move her onto my crotch where she can feel how warm and hard it is.. I throw the condom packet onto the floor.

"Oh..? Fuck me senseless then.~" Desire says before getting into the mood.

"So impatient.. well come get your treat then, darling." I said before kissing her passionately.

Our tongues were pressing against each other. she was so cute... but shortly I begin to wrap my arms around her back, pulling her body against mine. She was grinding herself onto my crotch..

She was so wet.. I could slide it in so easily right now.

"Mmh..~ A-Ahh!~" Desire moaned.

"What's wrong, darling?" I said to her.

"N-Nothing... it's just I'm feeling really good and it's really hard to not moan.." Desire said before whispering something into my ear.

"Fuck me senseless.. I can't hold it anymore." She whispered.

From what she said, I couldn't think of declining her offer. She's the only one that made me feel like this.

"Aww.. baby, my sweetheart. Don't be so impatient. We're just getting started" I said before moving my hands down her back.

"P-Please.. I'm begging you." Desire said.

I felt that this was taking too long so I decided leave everything behind and make her feel the love that she needed from me.

"Take this condom and put it on me, then." I handed her the condom.

"Okay..." She said before slowly putting the condom onto me.

"Would you like to suck it? I'm just asking so it won't hurt." I suggested to help her not feel too much pain from entering her.

"Got it.." Desire said before licking the tip.

"Too big, hmm?" I said to tease her.

"M-Mhm.." Desire said. She was afraid of messing this chance up.

"Aren't you cute.~" I begin to move my hand to her head and I force my dick down her slutty throat.

"Mmh!" Desire said before tapping my legs to signal that she needs air.

I move my hand away from her head, letting her breathe.

"Dax! You're such an asshole." Desire complained.

"Sorry! I just love seeing you choke on my dick. But whatever, let's get started..~" I said before moving her to pin her against the bed.

"H-Hey I'm not ready-!" Desire said to me.

"You grinded on me.. but now you say you're not ready?" I said before moving her legs aside and licking her clit.

"Mmfh!~ A-Ahh! D-Dax!" Desire moaned trying to cover her mouth.

She was so wet.. I just wanna keep eating her out like this. She's so cute.. like this.

"F-Fuck.. this is too much Dax!" Desire moaned.

I get up from her pussy. "Darling.. haven't I teased you for little bit too long?"

I move my dick onto her pussy. Rubbing it against her clit and licking her neck while touching her titties with my hands.

"Dax..! A-Ahh! F-Fuck! You're so rough!" Desire moaned trying to cover her mouth again.

I slowly enter her tight wet pussy with my dick. I had entered my tip and began to thrust slowly, getting deeper with each thrust.

"Mmh..." Desire moaned.

"Be a good girl, darling.~" I whispered into her ear while softly biting her neck.

(Y'all some horny mfers so I'll end it here)
Few hours later she was sleeping next to me. She was so cute like this. I just wanna fuck her again. But she had enough.. taking eight inches is alot so I'll end it here.

"Goodnight, sweetie". I said before falling asleep