𝟐𝟔 | 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

song: good neighbours - home

° ☆ 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚 ☆ °

I'm so in love, but I'm scared to admit it. However, I know someday I will manage to do it.

It's been a month since I graduated and life has been so good to me. Every few nights Kaden surprised me with flowers, little gifts and loads of his kinky tendencies, if I can even say that out loud. Just two days ago, when I was about to go to bed, a text rolled in.

"Pack up baby, we're going to Greece."

When I implied he was full of surprises, I meant it. A few days ago I mentioned how stressed I am over finding a job that requires no experience and that I'd love to relax on an island to take the stress away. I didn't think he'd make my wish come true though.

As I wake up to the soft morning light filtering through the curtains, I can't help but feel a flutter of excitement in my chest. Today is the day Kaden and I are leaving for our vacation to the Greek island he surprised me with. I stretch my arms above my head, relishing in the warmth of the sunlight dancing across my skin.

With a smile tugging at the corners of my lips, I swing my legs out of bed and pad over to the window, pulling back the curtains to reveal the serene city view outside. I can already imagine how the view is going to be like over there. The azure sea stretching out before me, beckoning with promises of adventure and relaxation. Oh, how I cannot wait.

As I turn away from the window, my gaze falls on the neatly packed suitcase sitting in the corner of the room, which I already packed yesterday. I can't help but feel a surge of anticipation as I imagine the adventures that await us on the island.

After my morning shower ritual, it's time to choose my outfit, perfect for an island, but also a long flight. I rummage through my closet, running my fingers over the soft fabrics and vibrant colors. Eventually, I settle on a flowing sundress that reminds me of the ocean, its hues of blue and green mirroring the sea I'm going to see later today.

As I hear a gentle knock on the door, my heart skips a beat in anticipation. I know it's Kaden. With a smile plastered on my face, I swing open the door to find him standing there, looking as handsome as ever with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"Hey there, sweetheart," he says, his voice laced with excitement. "Are you ready to go?"

I nod eagerly, barely able to contain my excitement as I grab my suitcase and follow him out the door. Together, we make our way to the airport, the air buzzing with anticipation and the promise of new beginnings.

As we check in our luggage and make our way through security, I can't help but steal glances at Kaden, my heart swelling with affection for this man who means so much to me. With each passing moment, I feel the excitement building, like a fire burning bright within me.

Finally, we board the plane, and as I settle into my seat beside Kaden, I can't wipe the smile from my face. The hours pass in a blur of conversation and laughter, the anticipation mounting with each passing mile.

And then, finally, we land in Greece – the warm breeze caressing my skin as we step off the plane and onto the tarmac. As I look out at the stunning landscape before me, I feel a sense of wonder wash over me, like I've stepped into a dream.

~~~

As the sun dips low on the horizon, casting a golden glow over the island of Zakynthos, Kaden suggests we head to a lookout spot on a nearby hill. Eager for more breathtaking views of this stunning place, I eagerly agree, my heart pounding with anticipation.