𝟐𝟑 | 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬

song: EZI - maraschino love

warning ⚠️ this chapter contains sexual content

° ☆ 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚 ☆ °

It's been two weeks since we got home from Miami and I wish I could've still been there. My finals are happening this week and then I'm finally graduating and putting this school behind me.

I have been struggling with art history for as long as I can remember, so I'm currently on the verge of crying. The facts themselves are not hard to remember, it's just that there's so many artists who designed and created over a thousand pieces that we have to memorize. Other than that I had already finished my projects for art class and digital design class. One is a beautiful landscape inspired by Tuscany and the other is a drawn fashion line collection.

Since Kaden used to go to the same school as me, he offered he would help me with memorizing the important stuff, but first he was committed on taking me on a date. I loved visiting museums and galleries so he decided to take me out to an older museum.

He's picking me up in approximately two hours which gives me time to revise and then put some makeup on.

After nearly experiencing a breakdown, it was time for me to get ready for our date. Today the dress of my choosing is a black satin slip-on dress with a slightly open back paired with some black chunky heels. Playing dress up was practically my favorite time of the day.

I still can't comprehend the past two months. My life had always been boring, but ever since Kaden stepped into it, it has felt like a vivid dream. I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about how everything will play out.

Topping off my dark red lips with a gloss, I lock my apartment door and head downstairs where I can already see Kaden waiting for me in front of his car with a bouquet of red roses resting in his arms.

"Hi." I greet him. Instead of saying it back to me, he just stares at me, his eyes running up and down my body.

"Hey sweetheart." He starts as he runs a hand over his jaw. Placing a peck on my lips, he brings me into an embrace.

"You smell good." Either his cologne is out of this world or I'm just clingy. "Like really good."

"Eat me then." He teases with a smirk playing his lips.

"I would, but I don't want to leave red stains all over my meal." I let out a breathless giggle. Before opening the passenger door for me, he passes the flowers to my hands, then he allows me to take a seat inside his car.

After a forty minute car ride toward the upside, we park in front of a beautiful museum. "After you." He tells me as my legs carry me into the building. Mesmerizing ceilings, stunning paintings and a golden hue are hugging the museum all together.

"I'm speechless." My exhale is breathier than before. I spin on my heels as I'm met with a five story palace looking place. We proceed to look at some of the most detailed paintings I have ever seen in my life, then we make our way up to sculptures of different Gods and Goddesses.

My feet are barely keeping me up as we finish the long but exciting tour date. "Wait until you see the library." He tells me.

We cross a bridge which connects the library to the museum. If the museum was beautiful, this library was extraordinary. Kaden tells me this used to be a cathedral, which is why it's covered in floor to ceiling windows and renaissance paintings on the ceiling.