Ch 43

The next day Valdis woke up did her morning exercises, and changed into a "Mystic" dress. Then she left for the appointed place discussed with Ruby. By the time she reached the appointed place, Max was already waiting for her. The moment he saw her entering he immediately stood up and came walking towards her. Since Valdis wanted to transfer 'Euphoria villas' to Max's name manager had already called him. According to her habit, Valdis reached the place 20 minutes early but it looked like Max was already waiting for quite some time. 

 Now Valdis had time to note down certain details which she had avoided earlier. The place where Max stood had arched windows which allowed natural light to fill the table. There were bursts of soothing aroma of freshly ground coffee and subtle notes of baked pastries playing at the tip of her nose. The walls were of muted colors, plush velvet chairs in muted tones, and dark wood accents. 

Valdis followed Max and sat on the chair opposite his chair. The feel of velvet was quite soft making one feel comfortable. Plus soft melodies were playing in the background wanting one to relax unconsciously. There were fresh flowers on the table in front of her and flickering candles setting an intimate setting. On the other side, large windows were making the outside scenery accessible to her. 

A waiter came to her to take the order. Valdis unhesitatingly placed her order and by the time she was done placing it Ruby came. When he saw her and Max sitting he apologized for coming late. But she just waved her hand. After all, it was them who came early and he was not late he was five minutes earlier.