Ch 30

Now that she has made such a scene he has to explain. He came here personally because he could see from the aura that the new girl was not simple. Although she looked like an easygoing person there was sharpness in her eyes.

He is very young and the reason he was able to become a sales manager is because he was good at identifying the person. Just from a look at Valdis, he was able to figure out she was not simply that's why he came. As for clothes, he didn't think that you can judge a person by clothes.

The manager said, "Miss Nia, our store does not allow customers to disrespect other customers. Please apologize."

Hearing the words of manager Nia flared up her temper even more. She said,

"Why should I apologize to her? And I didn't say anything wrong you can see with one look that she can't buy anything."

Hearing her words manager felt angry but his profession didn't allow him to show any expressions on his face. He is the manager of the store he didn't have the right to force Nia to apologize. Even if he can blacklist her from this store she will be able to go to other branches and he will not be able to explain why he blacklisted Nia to higher-ups.

Seeing his embarrassment Valdis didn't make it difficult for him and came forward to help him. She said,

"How do you know that I can't buy anything in this store and we are just here to take pictures."

Nia just gave a mocking smile in reply. Valdis didn't mind and simply said,

"Since you said you will not apologize because you think I can't buy anything in this store then how about making a bet? If I can buy all the cars here you will apologize and never enter any Astral luxury showroom in the world."

Hearing her say this not only Nia but also all the onlookers were stunned. Initially, none of them were paying much attention but after such a big scene they took a look. Even the manager did not believe that she could buy all the cars here. It had to be noted that this was a luxury showroom. Even the cheapest car here should be worth 5 million UC. This amount was enough to buy several branded performance cars in the market.

{A/N -: I am trying to create the front page but I do not like any that have been created till now. But soon I will be asking you guys to choose one so please be ready and comment. Thank you. >.< Your lazy author on this side}