Ch 8

It was the first time for Ryan to enter a girl's house so he was quite nervous and awkward. He put the things on the table in the living room and stood at one side completely straight. After removing her sandals Valdis saw this and couldn't help chuckling. Hearing the sound Ryan turned towards her and saw her laughing and became a bit embarrassed.

Seeing this Valdis controlled her smile and said, "You can relax and sit I am not going to eat you."

Ryan became even more embarrassed but didn't refute her or said anything more just sat on the sofa obediently like a well-behaved child. Seeing this Valdis showed a smile and went to her room.

Valdis changed into homely clothes suitable for guests and placed the phone and card given by the system in her pocket. She then went out nodded at Ryan and went to the kitchen to cook.

Seeing this Ryan stood up and followed. Then he asked, "Let me help?"

Valdis did not deny his help because she knew he will feel more awkward sitting there so she just asked him to wash some vegetables. Ryan took all the vegetables and went to wash them. On this side, Valdis had already made all the preparations and started cooking. She didn't cook much or less just 2 soups, 4 main dishes, 2 bowls of rice, and pasta.

This should be enough for 5 people, Valdis thought.

By the time half of the food was ready doorbell sounded. Valdis asked Ryan to open the door. On the door, Alen was standing. As soon as the door opened Alen passed flowers but his hand paused mid-air when he saw it was some unknown guy who opened the door.

Alen was shocked seeing this guy and some unknown feeling welled up but he did not catch what it was. Ryan was also surprised by the sudden action of receiving flowers though it was not for him and the other person took it back he did not know how to respond.