Ch 33

Everything was completed in less than half an hour. Nia wanted to slip away but Valdis just gave her a look and she didn't move. Nia knew she had offended the wrong person. She had to apologize otherwise the person opposite her could make things difficult for her easily.

Nia came to her and said," I am sorry." When she said this her expression was like she had swallowed a fly. Valdis saw this but just waved her hand indicating that she could leave. Seeing her actions Nia was even more unwilling but she can only leave unwillingly. Then the manager asked her for the address where she would like her cars delivered.

Valdis realized that her place was not suitable to keep so many luxury cars. The place where she lives is good but not enough to park so many luxury cars. So she decided to buy a good villa. She had heard of a villa area called 'Euphoria Villas'. In this, there were a total of 7 villas. All of them were designed in luxury and were in the city center. The price was astronomical with an expensive villa costing 2.7 billion UC and the cheapest costing around 1.2 billion UC.

No one had bought any of the villas here because those who were rich already had good villas to live in and not as expensive as Euphoria. While others were not able to afford it. There were very few people in Cascade City who could afford such villas. It looked like a major mistake from one of the biggest real estate companies in the city.