Ch 4

The guy put the things in the backseat of the cab and she chose to seat in the front passenger seat. Then the guy came sat in the driver's seat and started driving towards her destination after receiving her destination on his phone app.

At this time Ryan the driver was focused on driving and he had a different charm. There was a faint pink visible on his ear from the side. When Ryan came to pick her up he saw that there was no one except her so he was able to recognize that she was his passenger.

For him, a good review was important so Ryan just thought of helping her when he saw she was carrying many things. But he didn't expect she will seat in the front passenger seat nor did he expect her to have such good looks.

Beside him, Valdis saw the driver driving seriously and just admired his profile for a few seconds. She didn't have much in mind when she chose a seat and was only thinking that the luggage will be in the back seat so in the front seat she will be able to seat comfortably. As for other things, she did not pay much attention. By this time she already had accepted that this was a cab driver, not some artist. After all, it was not her first time seeing someone handsome. She does like beautiful things but she is already used to watching her reflection in the mirror every morning so now she is used to it and she can handle beauty very well.

{A/N -: Do not dislike her author wants to make her a bit narcissistic but in good faith. As for liking beauty it is something common just people have different aesthetics and pursue different beauties. Valdis here likes weak, artistic, and delicate kinds of beauty with grace or lively or cheerful nature.}