Ch 14

Luca saw her reaction and knew that she was not able to help. But he didn't get disappointed because he was the one with the best background and resources in this group. He noticed Ryan at the side but from bits and pieces he knew he was able to grasp that he also cannot help much and he was not close to him so he can ask for help.

Instead, Luca thought and threw an olive branch to Valdis if she wanted to join his company. Valdis saw his good intentions but rejected them and just said she wanted to be a salted fish for a few months.

After this, it was already quite late so everyone bid farewell and went back to their places. Now Valdis closed the door and went back to her room and lay down on her bed.

She planned on being salted fish and living leisurely life of collecting rent and having fun. But from the example of Luca, she figured out that problems can come at any time and you need certain capital to protect yourself. If she didn't get the system she might not think much but now she has the capital so she wants to work hard.

So, she changed her plan of being salted fish and now will work towards getting rich, powerful, and having many beauties.

{A/N -: Lets learn in detail about Valdis's occupation.}