Ch 20

Seeing this operation the opponent anchor was stunned and the same for Max. It was the first time Max received such a large amount in one broadcast in a few seconds from the same person.

But this was not enough there was still more to go. 100 more fighter planes were sent and with this, the points became 1.2 million. Earlier opponent anchor still had hoped to make a comeback but now all hopes were crushed.

Max said, "Thank you so much. We can add each other's number backstage."

With this popularity, Max's broadcast room accelerated and viewers broke through 100000. Max was rejoicing this was the first time for Max where his viewers had broken through a hundred thousand and he also earned a huge sum of money.

So how can Max let this money God walk away? He had to try his best to keep him. He wasn't sure who was on the other end but having dinner with sponsors was the norm in this industry. Even if he didn't want to go his assistant and company would persuade him to go at least for wine.

So it was better to be proactive and leave a good impression. He could not afford to take high end route due to his circumstances and with the company and assistant behind him he will have to be very careful in such aspects. He knew very well the company was his backing but also a shackle.

{A/n -: Hope everyone is liking it so far. If any demands for characters which will appear next you can mention them in comments.}