CH. 34 Fellow Avengers

Start from the beginning

"Where are we going?" Elsa asks.

"To our new home." Chris answers and Y/N nods at him.

~~~~~

"What do you guys think? Is it alright?" Y/N asks them

Him and Caleb showed them around the house. The extra features he had added as well. They stand in the living room now. Talking about the final decision the expecting couple will make.

"What do we think?.. Y/N this is amazing." Elsa tells him and she hugs him, crying again from her hormones.

"Megan is gonna be crying a lot too." Y/N says as he thinks about it.

"How many houses do you have?" Chris asks him.

"A shit ton, I have safe houses all around the country." Y/N answers.

"What for?" Elsa asks curiously causing Caleb to look up at Y/N.

"Just for, emergencies." Y/N answers.

"Here are the keys." Caleb says as he tosses them to Chris. Changing the conversation on why they have so many safe houses.

"The keys to the cars are over there." Y/N tells them as he walks to the shelf.

"Got the Audi, Mercedes, Lambo and BMW.. I don't suggest the Lambo due to there being a bun in the oven." Y/N tells them making the couple chuckle.

Y/N's phone rings and he takes it out to see who it is.

"You ok babe?" Y/N asks Emilia.

"Yea, just worried about you. Lizzie told me what happened.. How are they?" She asks him.

"They're fine, i'm at the house they'll be staying in right now." Y/N tells her.

"Ok, we're cooking right now. See you when you get home." Emilia replies.

"Alright, see ya." He says before they hang up.

"Emilia?" Chris asks and Y/N nods.

"This idiot had sex with her and Ana in my driveway." Caleb tells them.

"You just had sex in mine's." Y/N replies.

"Ana?" Elsa asks confused.

"Ana De Armas." Y/N tells her making her and Chris nod impressed and she fist bumps him.

"Trade off." Caleb says to him shrugging and Y/N shrugs and they dap each other up.

Elsa yawns making the three guys turn to her.

"Well, i'll let you two get some rest.. Call me if you need anything." Y/N tells them as the four of them hug.

"Thanks again Y/N." Elsa tells him and he waves it off.

"For real brother, we appreciate this." Chris says.

"Anytime." Y/N replies before him and Caleb walk off.

~~

As Y/N drives to his house he receives a call from Emilia's father. He turns the music down and he answers the call.

"How you doing Rick?" Y/N asks the older man.

"I'm doing quite fine, what about you Y/N?" Rick asks him.

"I'm straight, just helped out a friend. On the way back to the house now. Wassup?" Y/N says as he makes a right turn.

"I was just wondering if you could join Emilia's mother and I for dinner. I don't think Emilia told you about it yet." Rick tells him.

"Yea, i'll be there. Need me to bring anything?" Y/N asks.

"No, you're a guest. Everything will be taken care of. Thank you for accepting the invitation." Rick tells him nicely.

"Thanks for the invite." Y/N says before they hang up.

"You're meeting the parents?" Caleb asks him.

"Meeting the parents." Y/N answers as he keeps on driving.

~~~~~~~

Y/N walks into his house as Caleb drives to his home. He just dropped Lizzie off at her house and now he walks into his living room.

He sees Emilia, Nina Dobrev, Candice Patton and Jessica Parker. The four girls hug each other before walking to the door. They see Y/N and stop, eyeing him with lust.

"Nina, Jessica, Candice

"Nina, Jessica, Candice .. how are you?" Y/N asks them as Emilia walks up to him.

"We're... drunk." Nina says as she leans on him and Jessica leans on him as well.

Candice snuggles up against Emilia as Y/N looks at Nina and Jessica. He catches Emilia's eye and the two just stare at each other.

"They want you.." Emilia tells him as Candice stares at Y/N seductively.

Y/N smirks and grabs Nina and Jessica by their asses. He walks with them to Emilia and the five of them go to the bedroom.

~~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.