CH. 32 First nude scene {M}

Start from the beginning

"No, why?" She asks staring him in the eyes.

"I guess you're gonna be stuck here then." He says before he rips her dress in half making her gasp.

He grabs her by her throat and pulls her to him. The two kiss each other passionately as he smacks her ass hard. Making her hiss before moaning as he grips the same reddened cheek.

"I never thought I'd let a man your age touch me like this. Consider yourself lucky that your Queen is this infatuated by you." Cersei says as she reaches for his cock but he grabs her wrist and stops her.

"Ohh Cersei.." He says as he grabs her chin and rubs his thumb across her face.

"You're not my Queen, but you are a queen." Y/N says as he kisses her and lifts her up making her wrap her legs around his waist.

He places her on the bed and they continue to kiss lustfully. He kisses on her neck before gripping her breast. Cersei moans as she spreads her legs wide for him.

"Do you want to be fucked like a Queen? Or a common whore?" Y/N asks her.

Cersei looks surprised by the words the 16 year old uses. She didn't expect him to be this tenured in the bedroom. She knew the young King was a great warrior but she wasn't expecting this.

"Fuck me like a whore." Cersei tells him.

Y/N smirks as he grinds his tip against her wet fold making her bite her lips. She grabs his face pulling him to her to kiss him again. As she wraps her arms around him his head gets lodged into her cunt.

~~

Lena squirts on him unexpectedly making her whirm around in his hold. Y/N smirks at her as he kisses on her neck before sitting up. The sock that's around Y/N's dick is completely soaked so he takes it off.

"Uhhh wow, let's uh.. let's take five... Maybe twenty." The director says to them before leaving the two actors in the room alone.

"I'm so sorry." Lena tells him as she stands up in front of him.

"Lena, it's ok.. I'm honored that I was able to get someone as beautiful as you turned on enough to do that." Y/N says as he rubs her arm as they stand in front of each other naked.

"Well you are extremely attractive to me obviously." Lena replies making him smirk.

"You are as well.. obviously." He says and she looks down at his dick without the sock.

"Holy shit." She lets out as she sees all nine thick inches in all its glory.

"You know, we do have twenty minutes." Y/N says as he puts his hands around her waist and she steps to him.

"What about Emilia?" Lena asks as she fights with herself.

"She'll only be mad that she couldn't watch." Y/N answers leaving her confused.

"She's ok with me fucking women she's attracted to." Y/N explains and Lena blushes.

"We have a little less than 18 minutes left." Y/N says. as he grips her ass making her moan.

"It's now or never, queen." Y/N says making her smirk at the title of her character.

"Fuck me witcher." Lena replies and he guides her to the bed and he inserts inside of her already soaked pussy.

Y/N and Lena interlock their fingers as he thrusts inside of her. She moans loudly from the pleasure of him. Lena admits that she hasn't had good dick in a while. She tells him that he's doing it for her which only increases his pace.

Lena's legs are spread out as she doesn't bother to hook them around him. Her titties bounce from the force of each of his strokes. He catches one of her nipples in his mouth. Sucking on it which adds to her pleasure.

Lena lets go of his hands and pulls him into her which makes him go deeper. She moans loudly at the sudden movement of more of his length sliding into her.

"It's ok Lena, you can take it." Y/N tells her and she nods while in a daze and wraps her arms around his neck.

He has seven inches deep inside of her while they're in missionary. His member sliding in and out of her is easier as her juices coat his dick. She wraps her legs around him as her eyes roll back.

"Fuck me, from behind.. I need it rough love." Lena tells him through a moan and he gets off of her.

When he pulls out she moans and he helps her turn over. She arches her back and grinds against him as he smacks her pussy with his tip. He slides it in just as she throws it back against him.

"OOOUUUUU SHHIITT!!!" Lena yells from the penetration.

"You're so tight." Y/N tells her making the older actress smirk.

Lena tightens her walls around him which makes him grunt more. He smacks her ass before gripping her hips and pounding into her. Lena yells again from the speed of his strokes that hit her. Y/N fucks Lena hardly as he rams into her g-spot. Over and over and over again leaving her making noises..

"Fuck!" Y/N lets out as he feels his balls tighten.

Lena's eyes roll back as she squirts again, soaking the bed for the second time. She clenches around his dick and orgasms as he holds his nut. He pulls out and fingers her, holding his two fingers inside of her. He slips a finger into her ass making her climax hold. Lena shakes from his actions and she soon falls down on the bed on her back. Y/N kneels over her and she strokes his dick with both hands. He moans as he shoots his load all over her face and hair.

"That was amazing." Lena and Y/N say at the same time making them grin.

Y/N lays beside her and sucks on her titties again. The two wait for the break to be over as they lay together.

~~~~~~~

"How are you doing baby?" Emilia asks as she lays her head on his lap.

The two have been winding down with each other. As the night is here and they get ready for bed.

"I'm, good." Y/N answers as he closes his eyes.

Emilia turns her head and stares at him. She knows he's not telling her how he really feels.. Not how he feels about life and his mental health at least.

She chooses not to say anything and just lays her head back down. Y/N rubs her shoulder before carrying her to their room. He lays her down and joins her in the bed.

She scoots into him as they look at each other. She gently puts a hand on his face and rubs his cheek with her thumb. He leans in and kisses her multiple times on her forehead.

"I'm good with you." Y/N tells her making her smile.

Emilia snuggles up against him and the couple go to sleep together.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

.