𝐃𝐑 𝟑𝟗

——————————-
𝐌𝐚'𝐊𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶
——————————-

I looked over at Tez seeing him roll up for the 100th time this hour. How do I tell him especially on a day like this. "Why you staring at a nigga" He finally looked up at me.

Eyes bloodshot. This not really sitting right with me, I don't feel comfortable. " I have something to tell you" I said picking with my fingers. He won't be upset.

" Wassup" He said turning his attention back to his blunt. I went silent for a minute then I said it "I had an abortion yesterday". He paused for a moment, then started laughing. "Ian even mad" He said shrugging.

"You not?" I asked him surprised "Nah, you ain't my ole lady, I don't want no baby by a bitch I'm just fucking" He said lighting his blunt.

That hurts. "Just a bitch you fuckin?" I repeated that shit hurted more saying it again "That what I said ain it, Kya you ain none special, we just fuckin" He laughed turning his game on.

I fought back the tears and started gathering my stuff up from around his house, I feel so damn dumb, honestly glad I had the abortion wouldn't wanna be with someone like him anyways. I called Kay but I got sent to voicemail.

She left Naomi repass unexpectedly even Draco was confused but nobody dwelled on it .
I grab my car keys he didn't even look back when I walked out the front door. He really doesn't give a rat ass about me. That's a tough pill to swallow, walking to my car I wiped a couple tears that fell from my eyes before I could unlock my doors, a mask was placed over my face and a bag over my head.

I tried not to inhale but my lungs burned and I finally did them I gave into the darkness.

.........

Waking up I smelt a stench, wherever I was it stank, and it stank bad. I wiggled my hands and realized they were tied. Panic settled into my stomach and I started regretting leaving the house. I should've just went into a different room maybe I wouldn't been here.

"Wakey wakey" the voice said, it sounded so familiar something like a female but I couldn't put my finger on it. I opened my eyes fully it was dark but I could tell I was in a basement of some sort. "Ma'Kya, you seem to got too close to the people that's wasn't ,want to happen" the person said again.

A few tears dropped and I didn't say anything "Getting pregnant by Tez was your mistake, glad you had the abortion though lord know I would've kilt it now" The person laughed. I could feel their body heat close to me.

"What do you want?" I asked voice shaking, I was never meant for this "From you? nothing but those people you hang around are going to suffer, they cost me a lot and Im just paying them back" They said.

I didn't respond for a second and when I finally opened my mouth I felt a blow to the back of my head knocking me out.