𝐃𝐑 𝟏𝟏

——————————-
𝐊𝐚'𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞
𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮
——————————-

We all sat in Miami PD waiting for them to release Hashan. He can never say I'm not a great baby momma.

"You shouldn't have bailed his black ass out" Aleesha said "It was just $5000" I said shaking my head rubbing on my temples.

Having migraines. "Girl you saying that like it's chump change" Na'Fari said sounding astonished.

"It is" Me, Naomi and Aleesha said at the same time. Before she could respond Hashan walked from the backed making me get up and walk outside.

He did not have to embarrass me like that. Standing next to the van I waited for everybody else to join because I was getting hot and light headed.

I need a nap. Or some dick. I prefer both.

Snapping out my thoughts I see everybody approaching the car and I waved my hand for Dasani to unlock it since he was the one driving back to the house this time.

Pray we don't die in the Miami traffic.

"It's hot as fuck come on nie" I rushed everybody in the car as I sat down on my phone irritated looking at my bank statements.

His ass gone have to pay me back.

"Ima pay you back" He said from beside me close as fuck leaning in my phone reading. "Back the fuck up damn" I said mushing his head away from me scooting away.

"Nooo" He said laying his head on my lap playing with my rips in my jeans. "Bro" I said mushing his head again so he can get away from me.

"Clingy ass" I said rolling my eyes turning away from him so he can't lay on me anymore. "Stop" He said roughly turning me around to lay back on me and play with the rips in my jeans.

I rolled my eyes and went back onto my phone scrolling through Pinterest for my next idea. "Lemme take you out" Hashan said out of nowhere.

"Hmm while we down here or back in Mississippi" I asked still scrolling through my phone. "Here and back in Mississippi" He told me.

"Hmm okay" I nodded. The Van came a sudden stop and we was at the house. "This the calmest Sani ass drived" Naomi said getting out.

"I got my license for a reason" He said rolling his neck. "Bae chill with the sassyness" Aleesha said patting his neck.

I got the Van then walked on the front porch unlocking the house since im the only one with a key since everybody else is irresponsible.

"What a waste of day cause people wanna get locked up" Na'Fari said shaking her head. It's really something off about her so I'm going to keep my distance.

"Kay you scheduled a appointment for the baby" Naomi asked me "Yeah why" I asked her going in the kitchen grabbing a cranberry juice.

"I wanna be there every step of the way for my god baby of course" She said smiling "Girl who said you got the god baby" Aleesha told her rolling her eyes

"Cause I am hoe" She said flicking Aleesha off rolling her eyes "I can be the god momma" Na'Fari said but that was quickly cut short by Aleesha and Naomi saying "Hell No"

"Y'all both can be the god mommas" I said smiling but a wave of sleepiness came over me. "I'm going to take a nap yall" I said walking up the steps.

"Okay stinka" Naomi said kissing my cheek "Girl don't kiss her with your dick sucking lips" Aleesha said coming to wipe my cheek.

I laughed at them walking up the stairs and going into the room. "Why you sleep so much" Hashan asked me "Because I do" I said grabbing my bonnet and putting my hair in it.

"I'll go to sleep with you then" He said taking his clothes off to get in the bed. Making me huff, not even sleepy anymore.

"I'm not even sleepy anymore" I said getting ready to walk out the room. "You was just sleepy" He said looking at me confused then got up to follow me out the room.

"Hashan give me space" I huffed going back to the bed. "Why you acting like that" He said coming back to the bed and trying to cuddle with me.

"I don't want you in my ass at the moment damn" I said laying down while he still was in close proximity to me.

"I apologize"He said then I felt the bed lift up and the door close.

I don't want to hurt his feelings.

But I want space.

Am I wrong?