𝐃𝐑 𝟐𝟓

——————————-
𝐌𝐚'𝐊𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶
——————————-

"How you and Kay became friends?" Aleesha asked me passing me a drink. "First we met at the apartment place seeing that we were roommates & you know get to know each other" I said

"Within 5 months y'all just become besties" Naomi asked me "Lol i guess, wouldn't say we bestie but we are close" I said laughing feeling the drink come into my system

"Stop with all the questions let's get drunk" Aleesha said grabbing the bottle and twerking in the chair.

This my vibe type of bitch. "Yesss" I said joining her and began twerking to. "Ayeee bitch" she said hyping my up smacking my ass.

"Pass the bottle" I said holding my hand out "Open up" She said popping it open. I tilted my head and opened my mouth and she poured the liquor down the throat.

(Luna is the best liquor out here😜)

"Y'all quiet down Kay sleep" Naomi said sitting in the chair. I stepped down from off the chair and grabbed her "Girll let loose" I said laughing.

She stared me then yanked away to sit back down. Well my bad damn. "I'm sorry" I said shrugging drinking some more.

"Naomi stop acting like this, get drunk with us" Aleesha said dancing around. "When them boys come back" Aleesha asked drinking some more.

"Around 3-4" Naomi said getting up stretching "Im going to sleep" Noami said walking upstairs.

"Girl let's go shot for shot" Aleesha said popping another bottle of Lunazul open.

3 Bottles of Luna later...

"I'm glad we got another drunk friend, nobody ever wanna get this drunk wimme" Aleesha said laying her head on my shoulder

"Same" I agreed. We sat their for a little minute then I got an Idea. "Lean up" I said "Wha that" Aleesha said

"Bouta run down the street naked" I said standing and wobbling. "Ooo I wanna do it too" She said standing up only to fall back down.

"I gotchu sis" I said going to help her but I ended up falling to. "Never mind we only got eachother" Aleesha sanged

"Why you singing?" I asked laughing going to the door. "I don't know sis" She said following after me.

We stood on the porch taking our clothes off, then started stumbling down the porch. "Ayeee sis we outsideeee" Aleesha said recording us I bended over tweaking.

"Yo pussy all out girl" She said laughing "Oops" I said dropping to the ground. "You ready?" I asked "Yeah come on" She said sitting her phone down then walking down the porch.

More like falling. "Oh shit girl" I said laughing trying to help her up. "My ass hurts" She said rubbing it.

"Alright on 3 run" "1" "2" "3" "Runn" I said taking off down the street with her.

The neighborhood was quiet besides us running and yelling. After awhile we ended up on another street. "Oh shit we gotta get back" I said stumbling.

"Hell yea" She said walking with me. We walked for a little minute trying to find the road then all of sudden we gates and dogs.

"OH SHIT" I said taking off.

We was getting chased by a damn dog.

"Look at y'all dumb asses" Dasani said rolling up on us "Get y'all dumb black asses in here" AK said cracking up.

They so embarrassing and look at Tez sexy self, we can fuck back here. "You look dumb" He said handing me his jacket. "Whatever boy" I said rolling my eyes putting his jacket on.

We pulled back up to Kay grandma house, I got out covering my behind because some was still poking out.

"No nigga you're dumb" I heard yelling from Aleesha and Dasani "Don't mind them, they do it everytime she get drunk" AK said walking past me into the house with Draco following behind him.

"I'll give you your jacket back, lemme put some clothes on" I said walking towards my room. "Nah you good" He said then went upstairs.

Lord ima fuck that man.

🫣. don't say none ik i be going ghost