𝐃𝐑 𝟏𝟖

——————————-
𝐊𝐚'𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶
——————————-

I was getting ready for the date with Hashan. I wanted to give this a try only a try one fuck up and I'm gone.

"Where you going? Getting all cute and stuff" My grandma asked me as she walked into my room. "With Hashan" I said as I put my lip liner on.

"Listen here, you be careful hun and watch your back I don't want you on your deathbed again" She said kissing my forehead.

I thought back to the time when I woke up in the hospital.

THREE YEARS AGO

I peeled my eyes open looking the hospital room. First thing I heard was beeping, constant beeping. In a rhythm.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Like a hym mocking me. A lady walked into my room "Hello Miss.Royce you have been shot in the head, thankfully you have recovered from it, buh you might have some painful migraines from now on and might suffer some memory lost" She said smiling at me.

I don't why she's smiling. Just got shot in the fuckin head.

I nodded at her. After she walked out more people walked into the room. I recognized my cousin everyone else a blur.

"D who these people" I strained to say "You don't remember..." He started the quiet down when he looked into the corner.

There sat someone, I couldn't see their face they my heart started beating extremely fast making the machine go off.

I was having a panic attack.

PRESENT

"I know granny" I said nodding smiling at her. "That's my girl" She said smiling walking out the room. I grabbed my phone seeing Hashan texted me he was outside.

"You look sexy" He said walking up to me giving me a kiss. Opening my door I smiled at him and sat down. "Here" He passed me flowers when he sat down in the car.

I smiled at him and told him thank you. "Where we going" I asked him "Sit back" Was all he said as he drove off.

We was driving for 30 minutes till we reached the trampoline park. Always thought of this for a perfect date and He somehow know. Always doing the perfect things I like.

"You somehow always know what to do" I say laughing. "Because I'm him" He said getting out the car to come open my door.

"Boy whatever" I laughed grabbing his hand walking to the entrance. "Hello welcome to Sykes, will it be just you two jumping today?" The cashier asked "Yeah" Hashan said then pulled out his black card.

Black card = White money

I hit the jackpot on this one. "Have a nice jump" She said handing us our socks.
"I don't even know if I can jump" I told him

"There other stuff to do, we don't have to jump" He said pulling me towards the arcade.

After the Arcade and Stuff

*im lazy*
"Where we going now" I asked as I put my teddy bears he won me out the claw machine in the car. "We can find somewhere to park and talk" He said opening my door letting me in.

"Okay" I nodded, sitting in the car I waited for him to crank up I checked the gc with Aleesha and Naomi.

𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦💖

naomi.🤍
bitchesss

Aleesha.❣️
whaaaa

naomi.🤍
this nigga just beat my ass

You laughed at "this nigga just beat my ass"

"Get out that phone laughing and shit" Hashan said pulling into a dark parking lot.

"Not too much" I said cutting my phone off. "Wha we gon talk about?" I asked him "I got some to tell you" He said

"Wassup" I asked him "About 10 years ago I met you" He said looking me dead in my eyes.

The fuck did this nigga just say?

chapter continue next chapter or whatever & no im still not done fighting..🤣