𝐃𝐑 𝟐𝟒

——————————-
𝐊𝐚'𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶
——————————-

"Wake up girl food done" Kya said shaking me awake. "Granny came back?" I asked stretching with my stomach rumbling. "Yeah she been back don cook and all" She said laughing

Damn I been out. Must be the jet lag.

"I'll fix yo plate" Kya said helping me up "Thanks girly" I said walking to the dining room where everybody was.

"Where your plate?" My granny asked "Umm Kya fixing it" I said walking to the two empty seats so Kya could sit beside me. "Well Kay I have something to tell you" My granny said turning serious.

Whenever she's serious I know it's something that's going to make me mad or sad.

"Your mother coming home in a few days" She said

My mother. Myracle Royce. The infamous scam artist.

She got sent 25 years in prison due to fraud with the IRS, that happened back when I was in middle school.

"Umm she still have 16 years, they letting her out on good behavior?" I asked. Looking to my side I seen Kya coming with my plate so the cheered me up.

"Yeah, she still have probation and have to do 2500 hours of community service" She nodded "Oh, well good luck to her" I shrugged, and started eating my food.

"Are you going to see her?" She asked and she resumed eating as well as everyone else. I don't know why they acting so timid, Im not leaving anymore.

"I might, I want to settle in first" I said "Fuck allat, when you gon have a baby shower a nigga hungry" AK said rubbing his stomach

"Nigga you eating right now" Aleesha said looking at him like he dumb "No, Im hungry for baby shower food nigga" He said rolling his eyes like it still made sense.

"Nigga just hush" D said shaking his head "Let's slide y'all" Tez said scooting back from the table "Wassup" D asked standing up as well.

These niggas remind me of the ninja turtles.

"We sliding to the stu" Tez said hugging granny. "See you later grams" He said walking out the dining room followed by everybody else.

Im glad Hashan left, felt like if he kept staring my ass would die. "So Kay" Naomi said making me look up at her from my food.

"You decided a name yet?" She asked "Umm Kinda have one in mind why?" I asked still eating.

Damn this cabbage hitting right now.

"I'm just asking" She nodded, I don't know if that's weird or what. I hope she's not acting weird with me. I haven't done anything.

"Can we plan your baby shower" Naomi asked smiling "Oh, Im already doing that but you guys can help" Kya said smiling big.

She's all for me having this baby, almost convinced it's hers.

"Oh" Naomi smile dropped.

"Well let's have a girls night yall so we can catch up and get to know Kya" Aleesha said clapping her hands.

"Uht uh yall girls go ahead, going to see my friend Jerome" My granny said standing grabbing her purse.

"I thought you talked to Lenny or Larry, whatever his name is" I said "Girl Larry couldn't even keep his dick up" She said walking out.

Oh lord what ima do with her.

"So what y'all wanna do?" Aleesha asked "I don't mind, I might fall asleep though" I said already feeling drowsy.

I got the itis.

"Go lay your pregnant ass down, we can do it" Kya said helping me up out my chair.

Lord I be out of breathe by the simplest shit. "Don't tell me twice, y'all have fun" I said walking to my room.

It's been a long day, I thought as I laid in my bed drifting off to sleep.

heyyy guysss add me on social media & also text me some ideas for this book bc im running out.-author 🤍

add me on snap:@ahnadja.jhsanti
follow me on instagram:@ahnadja.jhsanti
add me on facebook: Ahnadja Jhsanti