𝐃𝐑 𝟑𝟔

——————————-
𝐊𝐚'𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞
𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶
——————————-

I woke up hearing beeping machines around me. I seen Hashan laying on the couch next to the hospital bed knocked out and our son on his chest.

Our Son. I don't even remember delivering him.

I looked around the room more before pressing the red button on my bed. I tried to sit up but it hurt like a motherfucker.

"Good Morning Ms.Royce" a nurse said walking in all smiles.

Bitch i ain't happy, im in pain.

"You probably wondering why you're in so much pain well we had to do an emergency C-Section. You were suffering an Panic attack and it sent you into Cardiac arrest so we had to move quickly." She explained

"Okay, Can you pass me my son please" I asked her "Wait let's get you sitting up." She said moving towards the bed and started lifting me up.

"Y'all making too much noise" Hashan said waking up "Nigga shut up and pass me my baby" I said sticking my hands out.

He passed me our son. I looked into his face and instantly fell in love, felt like my world became completed so fast with just one tiny face.

No one ever described to me how it is to be a mother. Hell I barely even experienced having a mother. Just my grandma and even she never explained me. I feel like he just gave a sense of life, a reason to go hard.

"Y'all Im in love" I said outloud crying a bit "Aww mom" The nurse smiled "Can you take our picture" I said smiling at her back.

Now i'm in a good mood. I love my son so much.

"Hashan pass her your phone" I said still looking at my baby boy. He started scrunching his face up and then he opened his eyes.

Lord his eyes. Their so pretty and brown. I just could roll over and die to see that again. "Alright on 3 smile" She said holding the phone up

"1"
"2"
"3" And the flash went off. I looked back down and smiled at his and then he started smiling.

"Mom we still need you to sign the Birth certificate and you have visitors downstairs" She said passing me the clip board.

"They can come on in" I told her signing my name and I looked at the rest seeing Hashan gave him his last name which we didn't discuss but I'm not mad.

"We lit in this bitch" AK said coming through the door "Where the lil nigga at" he said referring to my son "At least put some hand sanitizer on nasty" Aleesha said passing it around

I handed him off to Aleesha and she started tearing up a bit. I couldn't imagine the hurt she probably feels right now. "He's so precious" She said "Thank you girly" I said smiling

"Oh my gods he look just like Hashan" Kya said coming to look "Can we take pictures" Naomi asked
"I don't mind, just don't post before me" I shrugged

The door opened again Dasani and my Granny walked through. "Where my great grandson at" She said smiling with gifts. "Damn y'all not even worried bout the motherfucka who almost lost her life" I said

"Oh girl, are you okay" Tez asked feeling my forehead. I hit that nigga with the blank stare. "You be fine girl thug that shit out" Dasani said taking my baby from my Granny.

I can slickly feel the tension in the room with him and Aleesha. I hope they can really work it out I can feel the love.

"Hand me my son back bitch" Hashan said taking Da'Moni from AK. "He gon be pulling all the bad biddies" AK nodded "No he's not, he's going to be a sweetheart" Naomi said

"Girl shut up with the soft shit" Tez said mushing her head.

The vibes was great in the room, everybody was laughing together, cracking jokes and it's crazy how one little human brought that all together.

I just hope it can stay that way.