𝐃𝐑 𝟏𝟑

——————————-
𝐊𝐚'𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞
𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮
——————————-

It was 5:37 a.m by the time I got back in the house. I remember going out meeting some people they invited me to the club. We had fun. I know I didn't drink.

After the club went to they house I fell asleep, woke up, now I'm here standing in a dark ass living feeling like somebody watching me.

"Where you been?" the light cut on in the living with Hashan sitting there cleaning a gun. "Hmm" I asked acting like I ain't hear him the first time.

I just wanna sleep. Honestly.

"Hmm?, my ass..the fuck you been Ka'ior" He asked getting up and not for a moment he didn't put that gun down.

I'll be damned, I fucked a crazy nigga.

Should've known when dragged yo ass by yo hair. My subconscious said making me giggle a little.

"We talk later, I tired chile" I said walking away from him till a bullet flew past my head. "What the fuck" I yelled

"It's only us here, everybody went out around 3" He said with his gun still aimed at me.

"Hashan what the fuck bro" I said shook "You fucked me, fucked me good, and now you think you can leave?" He asked me

"Ain nobody leaving I just wanna sleep" I yelled "Nahh yo ass tryna leave me like you did before, I really kill yo ass this time for real" He said

"Leave me like you did before? Hashan the fuck you talking about" I said frustrated cause the nigga just mental at this point.

He walked up close to me the put his hand around my neck squeezing it. "Ka'ior I'm warning you I ain't the one to be fucked with" He whispered hard in my ear the went up stairs.

Never to late to get rid of the fetus.

I shook my head going upstairs to get my clothes and go into the guest room. Walking in the room Hashan was sitting down rolling a blunt like what he just didn't ain't happen.

Who the fuck this nigga think he is?

"What you doing" He asked me, his eyes still focused on pearling his blunt. Without answering him I headed for the door until I got snatched back.

"You stay trying to leave me" He shook his head "Why don't you learn Ka'ior, I love you ain't no nigga gon ever love you how I love you" He whispered in ear.

Hashan started kissing on my neck, & leave it to my body to betray but I have more self respect than this. This nigga basically just tried to kill me.

"Move man" I said pushing him out the way.

I undressed and got dressed in some basketball shorts & a wife beater to go to sleep.

Slipping in the bed under the covers. I was in deep thoughts until I fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and got in the shower. We was having a girls day today. Me, Aleesha and Naomi...Na'Fari ain't wanna join us but it's whatever, better that way really.

Sliding my rip jeans on I jumped a little to get them past my ass. Looking in the mirror I looked damned good.

"You ready?" Naomi asked me coming in the bathroom "Yeah, let's go" I said grabbing the keys to my own rental.

We walked downstairs and Aleesha was taking a shot. "Don't mind, just getting my day started" She said

I laughed and tried to walk out the door till I got stopped "Where you going?" Hashan asked me

Ignoring him, I turned around and grabbed Naomi and Aleesha from taking more shots. "Come on y'all" I said

"Move" Aleesha said pushing Hashan out the way making me slip out the door feeling free.

"Wonder what magical pussy you put on him" Aleesha said shaking her head getting in the front.
"For real" Naomi agreed with her.

"Y'all he crazy, He shot at me last night and then started rambling on how I wasn't leaving him how I did before" I chuckled remembering what happened last night.

"Girl be careful cause I heard Tez & AK talking about his meds increasing" Naomi said "Meds for what?" I asked

I need to know cause what if my child has it or something.

"I know he's Bi-polar" Aleesha told me "He also schizophrenic" Naomi added "Oh well damn" I said shaking my head.

What did I get myself into?