Chapter 19 'Pervert'

As arranged, I reached the beach house

As arranged, I reached the beach house. It has huge windows overlooking the ocean, providing the best view compared to any beach house in my resort. A deck that wraps around the exterior of the main bedroom and an airy, open concept interior that is visible through the large glass doors with privacy intact made it even more exclusive.

I step inside the house, it's air familiar in a way and welcoming.

Shedding my coat, I leave it at the kitchen counter which sits on the way to the bedrooms situated far in. My room being beside hers. I take a deep breath and whisper to myself, while walking past her door, "Keep going."

I don't act on an impulse. I plan ahead every single aspect concerning my life, meticulously and then, staging them perfectly. But when it comes to my sweet girl all I have is raw audacity and impulsiveness.

I turn back on my heels.

I sat in the woven reading chair at the corner of the room, in shadows not wating to disturb the sleeping beauty as if she'll wake up unless there's a cock pumping down her pretty little pussy. It's her fault for making me sit through all those Disney movies.

The bloody scent still lingers. The splattered drops of it hardening on my face. But I couldn't care less as my gaze remained fixed on the perfect little thing on the bed.

Her dark braid flowed across the satin white pillowcase. Her even, deep breaths calmed my thrilled heart as I followed the same rhythm.

The amount of unrefined love that I feel for her is almost sinful. I sigh

I relish watching her, especially when she's so peaceful... vulnerable. I gulp hard. That was it, my feet couldn't stay plastered here when my sweet girl was just within arm's reach, they voluntarily took me towards her. I slam my hands on each side of her beautiful, beautiful head.

Breathing hard, ragged even. Her soft vanilla aroma now mixed with hints of tropical air fills my hinged self with calmness, rationality even. It feels so good to be this close to her. We both breathing in the same air, our faces just inches apart, so are our lips.

My gaze shifted towards her pulpy cupid bows. I just know they would taste like heaven and would send me straight to hell if my tiny fun activities haven't done that job yet. I reluctantly turned my eyes towards the ceiling.

I might be a sick bastard who did questionable things including killing and maiming for just the thrill of it. But fuck, I am not a degenerate fucking pervert.

Jerking off on her notwithstanding.

Plastering a light kiss on her forehead, I backed up.

.

.

.

The sun stood above my head, as I stretched myself up in front of the shade of the empty beach side cabana, devoid of people. As I said before, this resort has everything to offer for a perfect vacation including exclusivity and privacy. And, I would definitely not like her walking around the adult beach where nudity is on display with topless people and some even naked.