Chapter 30: S(he) Looks So Perfect.

Author's Note:

Hello! So. Brace yourself for lots of cuteness in this Chapter because you MIGHT, you JUST MIGHT die.

I love you all so much & it's my two month Anniversary of Skipping Heart Beats, wowowowowow.

Thank you for all the reads, comments, vote up until this point. You're all amazing & I love you, really.

I've got many things in the works apart from this story, so please understand I'm juggling it all!(:

For example, I've recently started another Troyler Fanfic & it's called Anything But Ordinary.

If you would take time to read that, God bless your cute little soul.

I think that is it? So. Have fun & I'll see you in the end.

Happy Anniversary to me & you & Happy 30th Chapter, ey! ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30: S(he) Looks So Perfect.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

I think we had an argument yesterday. Over yet again, Connor.

I mean I get that I told him I was okay, but Troye isn't that dense.

He knows me. Possibly sometimes, better than I know my own damn self.

I need to forget about this for now before I drive myself off the edge. I'm about to go insane.

We were going to have fun tonight, I had surprise for him. Troye's hatred for surprises seems to never stop, even when he knows when they're coming from me, he'll love him. Exhibit A: His Birthday party. Exhibit B: The cute little dates that aren't dates we had when we were Spain & Italy.

Nonetheless, the surprise was a surprise & he was just going to have to deal with it.

He's basically been living at my apartment for the past few weeks, but I didn't really mind. I loved having him here. But due to that, I got ready downstairs & he got upstairs until we both tell the other that we were decent. I'd love to see Troye shirtless. Or with nothing on. But I didn't want him to see me that way, especially because I'm not happy with my body. I think my legs were too skinny & that I'm too fat, but I haven't told anyone that. Not even Troye.

I stood in front of the mirror, running my fingers through my quiff because Troye should be claiming he's ready any second now.

I wore a yellow flannel, but I left it open like always, wearing a black t-shirt underneath. My pants were dark denim jeans, not too loose, not too tight. Snapback today was a definite need because my hair for whatever reason is being more or less uncooperative. I slipped on my white sneakers before Troye shouted, "Ty, are you ready? I'm coming!"

I stood up straight from my awkward position of putting on shoes, trying to look casual as I leaned against the kitchen countertop of mine that was near the stairwell.

"Yeah, I'm ready," my voice barely finished the sentence, getting caught in my throat before he was standing in front of me.

He looked amazing, he looked beautiful as always.

He chose a black long-sleeve button up with his typical black skinny jeans. I'm not complaining because they made his butt look cute. He wore his platform Converse shoes & had his hair in a quiff like usual. But for whatever reason, the way he radiated today was different, it made it harder for me to not just slam my lips on his, but I would control it.