Chapter 28: Hands On Me.

Author's Note:

*Marcus Butler voice.*

Well, HELLO!! *Clears throat.*

Sosososososo close to 4k & you're all amazing as always.

I'm still working on the One-Shot & slowly working on my 2nd Troyler/Tronler Fanfiction. It'll be Troyler by the end, I decided, but the story will have some Tronnor to help it along.

Remember, I'm not starting that for a while until I'm practically done with this one & that's still quite a ways away.

This Chapter will be all dear sweet fluff because you asked me for it. Reasonable, considering there hasn't been any for the past 5 Chapters or so.

BUT. I'm working on the very heavily anticipated moment of this story: THEIR FIRST KISS. NOW. I'm not going to tell you it's soon or anything, but I'm not telling you it's not.

It could be the next Chapter, it could be several Chapters away, it could be in 10 Chapters. Pay attention to the song titles of the Chapters & see if you can figure it out.

Does anyone want to wager a guess though for what Chapter they think the kiss will happen? Amuse me here if ya do.

This is all for now & enjoy Chapter 28: Hands On Me.

(I know the song title seems inappropriate, but don't get excited, they aren't doing anything along those lines, gosh.)

See ya soon!! ♡
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 28: Hands On Me.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

Breathe, Tyler, this is all Tia's plan. It'll work.

If it doesn't, it was Tia's plan & it's her fault.

It it works, you own her basically for life & you shall bow & worship the ground she walks on.

Of course Liv too because she's been such a helpful cutie pie.

They weren't just some fans anymore at this point, Liv-Liv & Queen Tia had become some of my closest friends & I'm pretty sure Troye feels the same.

I'm really happy they said hi.

I'm glad Troye said hi too.

Tia slowly unblinded the love of my life & Liv gave him a light push in my direction carefully while he was blinking, probably trying to correct his eye sight.

After that, they ran past me to leave us to make up (or make out, they said they wouldn't be opposed to it, but I just rolled my eyes at their innuendo). I pulled Tia's arm, mumbling quietly, "What if it doesn't work?"

She scoffed & rolled her eyes, sassing me with, "LISTEN. Don't you DARE come for me."

Her mood shifted suddenly from sassafras to America's Sweetheart.

Those two, let me tell you.
Fighting with sassiness,
Slaying with cuteness.

"He'll love this, Ty. Trust me, it will. Good luck." Tia winked & gave me a pat on the back for encouragement like "You got this, Champ" & I huffed annoyingly, smiling because I wasn't actually annoyed.

I adored Tia & Liv, there is nothing they could do to bother me... much.

She ran off finally, following after Liv because she was waiting for her as they made their way to the shoreline, messing around with one another.