Chapter 10: One of Those Nights.

Author's Note:

Sup with it. So. I HIT 500 READS LAST NIGHT, JUNE 11TH, 2015.

I will never EVER forget that & you guys make me cry. I actually cried. I really did.
Thank you for showing me as well as this story so much love.
It's been less than a month since I started it & the feedback for this story is so positive & wonderful, it's insane.

I couldn't have asked for better readers & for anything else.

So third day in a row updating because you guys deserve it for being ~amazing.~ ♥ Back to back to back updating, yeah.

It's finally my tenth chapter & I'm so excited!! I hope you love it, I love you. Here's Chapter 10: One of Those Nights. Enjoy!(:

See you again in the end.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: One of Those Nights.

{Tyler's P.O.V.}

I was giddy to get him to the karaoke place. I planned taking him there forever when I thought the time was right. Troye Boy had no idea what was coming to him.

I'm throwing him a late surprise Birthday party, even though it was nearly two days ago, but hey, hence the word 'SURPRISE.'

He would expect it if I threw it on his Birthday, which is exactly why I didn't. I flew out everyone I could, pulling out all the stops. I spent quite a lot of money on this party for food, decorations, renting the space. But he was worth every penny. He was worth anything & everything.

Sure, this was supposed to be a me & Con hangout sesh, but with basically the entire YouTube gang here, it won't be as awkward & I'm sure Troye won't mind having Connor here if it's a party.

I tugged him into the dark karaoke bar, him chuckling slightly with a humorous tone.

"Tilly, what are you doing? Where are you taking me-"

I hushed him by putting a finger to his lips, a cheerful smile spreading on my face & his. We made eye contact, me biting my lip.

He might be pretty, but he was even sexier in the dark. My mind started taking off into the inappropriate realm, so I had to compose myself & come back to Earth.

There was a giant set of curtains separating us from the room. I pulled them back while Troye kept asking more questions like a curious 5 year old when about 40 people out of nowhere jump out & scream, "SURPRISE!!" All at the same time, the music started going by the DJ, hundreds of balloons were released into the air along with a flurry storm of confetti & glitter, & all kinds of pretty lights were turned on from strobe lights to the fairy lights strung around the room that I know Troye Boy loves.

His eyes widened & he let go of my hand he was holding to clap both of his hands over his mouth in shock. He was surprised, yay me!

He shrieked out with his hands still over his mouth, "OH MY GOD!!"

It was so cute, my heart skipped a beat & then some.

He then turned to me, asking softly with adoration & shyness shining through his voice, "Oh my gosh, Tilly. Did you do all this for me?"

I brought myself to look him straight in the eyes somehow & nodded slightly. He engulfed me in a hug & I was thrown off by the sudden contact, but adjusted quickly & hugged him back tighter.

He then asked me quietly, "Why?... I'm just me, you didn't need to do all of this."

I broke the embrace to make eye-to-eye contact with him. "Yes, I did. The only reason I need to give you is because I love you. That's more than enough. Sorry it's about two days late, it took a lot of planning & flying everyone out-"