~23~

350+ votes 

50+ comments 

The sky seems gloomy . who would have thought that something as colorless as water could make clouds so dark , It has started to dizzle now . Tara tried to rub condensed water droplets on the glassy wall of the restaurant to get a clear view of busy streets ahead . Soon it turned into endless music of droplets hitting window panes , rooftops and tree leaves , just like an old radio coming to life .

Soon a waiter came to her and asked what she wants to order .

" One espresso. " She went all silent again and continued staring outside .

It's her Mumma's death anniversary,  she didn't wanted to face anyone she wanted to be alone today .

After having her espresso she payed the bill and moves outside the restaurant,  she saw a bench at corner of the road , she sat there .

She remembered how She was once bright, bubbly, and ambitious, even. She had dreams, and wants. Her smile would brighten up the room.

Yet, one day, she stopped. Smiles ceased to happen, or if they did, they looked so dead. There wasn't any shine in her eyes when she smiled. It was like a plastic doll, eyes in a daze, distant. It was as if she was always somewhere else. Her head, perhaps? Or maybe a whole different world.

She didn't talk much anymore, either. She gradually became more reserved, distancing herself from others,

She preferred to be alone, isolating herself in her room. She didn't talk to her friends much anymore. She didn't dream her dreams anymore. She didn't want anything anymore. She didn't participate in her old hobbies anymore.

Nothing mattered, because she felt hopeless.

And the shine in her eyes never returned, the smiles never alive.

Her eyes welled up with tears and she let them fall , as rain hiding them from others .

How fast everything changed ? From being a sunshine to a girl no one liked .

Flashback 

A cute little 10 year old girl came home after school , she had smile plastered on her lips as she was excited to tell her momma how she spent her day .

She walked towards her mom and dad's room but stopped in middle as she heard some loud voices coming out of room .

She could hear her mother crying unbearably .

" mumma what happened.?" She knocked on door and asked her mother .

" Tara go in your room ." Her father said sternly from inside without opening the door .

She started moving towards her room but looked at open window of her mom and dad's room she peeked through window .

She saw her father slapping her mother and pulling her hair . 

Tara's eyes widened,  she covered her mouth with her little palms .

She started crying as she couldn't see her mother like this , she barged inside their room .

" papa why are you hurting momma. " She asked while sobbing .

Jyoti' eyes widened in fear , she covered little Tara with her saree pallu .

" Anand don't do anything to her she is just a child ." 

" beta lock yourself in your room ." Jyoti whispered in her ear .

Tara moved to her room and locked her self , she bought her knees to her face and started to cry .

 After an hour , 

Someone knocked on Tara's door 

" beta open it ." Jyoti said in slow voice .

Tara quickly opened the door and hugged her mom .

Jyoti made Tara sit in her lap and caressed her hair .

" momma why papa was hurting you ." 

" nothing beta mamma did a mistake so she got punishment now no questions it's nap time ."

She said controlling her tears .

Flashback ends ...

After almost spending three hours,  she went to home .

She entered and saw everyone sitting in the hall in silence , Vidyut's expression were tensed and worried .

Tara cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. 

As soon as Vidyut saw her sense of relief settled in hin and he walked towards her embracing her in a tight hug .

Tara just stood there clueless .

" where were you tara,  why you didn't informed me where are you going you know I was scared that something happened to you." Vidyut asked her softly not wanting to scare her .

" and why are your clothes wet ." He asked noticing she was wet from head to toe.

" I-I went for a walk nearby and it suddenly started raining I am sorry I forgot to inform ." 

" Never do this again." Tara just nodded .

Vidyut held her hand and took her to their room.

He made her seat on the chair and dried her hair with hair dryer .

" go and change your clothes  you will get ill ." Vidyut kissed her forehead and she goes in closet .

Why does she affect me so much ? Even a small scratch on her body bothers me and I want to kill the person who tries to hurt her . Saddnes in her eyes bothers me , I always want to see her happy  when did she became so precious for me ? Am I falling for her ? 

...........

Advika was getting ready , soon someone knocked on the door , she opened the door and saw a house helper .

" Mam this is for you ." She forwarded a bouquet to Advika .

Advika nodded and the house helper left .

She saw a note attached to it , she opens and reads it .

I am sorry,  I know baby I might have scared you a lot of times but today I want to apologize . I have planned something special for you ,  for us ,I want you to came at the address  written below .

X_Y_Z address. 

At 8:00 pm .

.......

A smile appeared on her face after reading it .

He is so cute , I should forgive him he is actually guilty . I should wear something special tonight it's our first official date .

..........

Abhimanyu was in his car going to office , his eyes suddenly fell on a man and woman walking while smiling and talking to each other .

He was shocked as the woman was his wife and man standing with her was none other than Reyansh singh Rathore , he was the one who won deal on which Abhimanyu was working .

What the fuck he is doing with Roohanika ?????

To be continued ..

Ok so I know I am updating after a very long time but guys I busy with my studies but I will continue the story with slow updates .